User Controls

You live in a world

Where a website about communicating with people brings you further apart and feeling more isolated

Where a site built specifically for messaging makes a statement against free speech

Where slavery is freedom

And wrong is right

Everything is backwards
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    THERE ARE NO BLACK ASTRONAUTS
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    been watching the twilight zone huh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I feel like if half the users of Facebook could push a button and kill the app forever they would. Most people I know at least would, even girls hate it but are addicted to it. Somehow instagram is less toxic now
    bing chilling big bucks fuys big bucks
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    holy shit guys imagine how exciting it would be to actually fuck a 16/17 yr old. like if we lived in a world where theyd be more open to the idea of meeting a stranger off facebook for procreative purposes.
    Originally posted by Wariat holy shit guys imagine how exciting it would be to actually fuck a 16/17 yr old. like if we lived in a world where theyd be more open to the idea of meeting a stranger off facebook for procreative purposes.

here comes wario making a shit thread shittier

and much creepier
    Originally posted by Wariat holy shit guys imagine how exciting it would be to actually fuck a 16/17 yr old. like if we lived in a world where theyd be more open to the idea of meeting a stranger off facebook for procreative purposes.

I have fucked plenty of 16/17 year olds off facebook. I was also a teenager at the time.

You missed the flight

scron, dont some of them get off of older dudes or the idea of rucking a real man?
    Originally posted by Wariat scron, dont some of them get off of older dudes or the idea of rucking a real man?

lol
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat holy shit guys imagine how exciting it would be to actually fuck a 16/17 yr old.

been there, done that
    even anal?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat even anal?

no
    snapchat is pne weird app. i was tslking to this 16 yr old just now and it doesnt make sense. she claims that no boy her sge asked her out and shes never had a bf or sex and she sent me two pics where she looked about 20 and like a model. with curly hair and thick lips. weird ass shit. she kept trying to either tslk about sex or lesn toward it as we twlked she kept asking wt first maybe we could go on a diff subject? and kept saying you first. she is 16 or over the aoc tho so it makes no sense for it to be a fake account or sting but something is off with it. she kept saying thwt other guys on snap said she was ugly wnd im the first who accepted her. and she would give emojis or happy faces and reply just to me super wuickly. shit is weird. makes no sense. she even claimed i am beautigul and thwt she would lick me wll over too.
    maybe because she lives in some smsll town but when shit is too good to be true... it usually is. she also had on her profile it saying it is some public profile and some images of omen engaged in sports. weird shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Wariat snapchat is pne weird app. i was tslking to this 16 yr old just now and it doesnt make sense. she claims that no boy her sge asked her out and shes never had a bf or sex and she sent me two pics where she looked about 20 and like a model. with curly hair and thick lips. weird ass shit. she kept trying to either tslk about sex or lesn toward it as we twlked she kept asking wt first maybe we could go on a diff subject? and kept saying you first. she is 16 or over the aoc tho so it makes no sense for it to be a fake account or sting but something is off with it. she kept saying thwt other guys on snap said she was ugly wnd im the first who accepted her. and she would give emojis or happy faces and reply just to me super wuickly. shit is weird. makes no sense. she even claimed i am beautigul and thwt she would lick me wll over too.

If you'd like me to do a little digging i'm going to need a few data points to start with. Ask her about social media, where she's from. Play along, if you are capable of that and get her number. If you got some Social Media Profiles and her number i'll try to see if it's a honeytrap/catfish/sting/whatever.
    ok ill play along i was about to quit.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by STER0S been there, done that

Originally posted by Wariat even anal?

Yes and try 12+ (no pedo I was 13/14) but makes me feel sick looking back
    she claims to have no facbeook or instagram or doesnt want to give it.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Good

And it’s almost guaranteed she has both and Snapchat and all the other kid shit oh shit this is a pedo thread wtf I’m out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top