User Controls

automating the crypto market for baby gains.

maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Im not sure how many people already do this.. but I had an idea.

Create a script so whenever a new coin is added to Binance (or another exchange of your liking) you get a notification, then put say $100 on the coin right after it opens to the market, then sell after a 50% gain. I assume majority of, if not almost all new coins get their 50%-100% value increase right away. it shouldn't be too hard to make, but im just not sure if its worth the time or investment.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    id like to invest 100 in this
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Back of the envelope calculation says you won't get rich fast, what cyber skills do you have, more generally?. That said: Excellent choice of username and avatar.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Back of the envelope calculation says you won't get rich fast, what cyber skills do you have, more generally?. That said: Excellent choice of username and avatar.

yeah i know its not a get rich fast scheme, hence the "baby" gains, it would just be more of another source of small income. just wasnt sure if it was worth my time writing a script for it. as i really just wanted a semi decent first topic to post about lol.

what cyber skills do i have? hmm well from me creeping on the threads a bit before this post. i def am not as savvy as you, but i have a bit of knowledge. more so my linux knowledge is pretty advanced compared to most. was into pentesting for a bit, but now transitioning into more of a RE /malware analysis role, but in that field i still have a lot to learn.

Also thanks for the compliment on my username and avatar!
    Originally posted by maddie yeah i know its not a get rich fast scheme, hence the "baby" gains, it would just be more of another source of small income. just wasnt sure if it was worth my time writing a script for it. as i really just wanted a semi decent first topic to post about lol.

what cyber skills do i have? hmm well from me creeping on the threads a bit before this post. i def am not as savvy as you, but i have a bit of knowledge. more so my linux knowledge is pretty advanced compared to most. was into pentesting for a bit, but now transitioning into more of a RE /malware analysis role, but in that field i still have a lot to learn.

do you also like little girls.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny do you also like little girls.

no, im not a lesbian, nor do i like kids.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I feel like there would be a lot of people playing games like this ( not that it wouldn't work ). Can you see the old price information on other stonks right after their release to see how this would have played out?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor I feel like there would be a lot of people playing games like this ( not that it wouldn't work ). Can you see the old price information on other stonks right after their release to see how this would have played out?

i believe that you can easily see the price of each coin and follow the rise/fall in value, and to automate it, within the script just grab the price information and throw it in a small database. for example (and may not be the best solution, but in a .xml, .json file) then you can set a certain variable to cache the value per minute/hour/day etc
    Originally posted by maddie no, im not a lesbian, nor do i like kids.

will you hurt kids.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    this wont work, coin price is already totally automated to prefabricated patterns and there's quite a few different patterns
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would be more efficient to just spend that money buying btc dips
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    get metamask and use binance smart chain. browse through recently added coins and find memecoins with $1m+ 24 hour volume and that the price hasn't had a major pump yet, best situation is if it still has not pumped at all, or its just slowly come down to 0 out. then buy and hold for 10x, 20x-50x sells. this is the easiest way to make mnoney in crypto.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian this wont work, coin price is already totally automated to prefabricated patterns and there's quite a few different patterns

i just made a script last night. worked so far with 2 coins...
    Originally posted by maddie yeah i know its not a get rich fast scheme, hence the "baby" gains, it would just be more of another source of small income. just wasnt sure if it was worth my time writing a script for it. as i really just wanted a semi decent first topic to post about lol.

Really it would depend on your proficiency and how fast you generally work, you know that better than i do. So if the script you have in mind takes a couple of hours to write but the baby gains add up over N amount of time it might be worth your while.

RE/Malware Analysis has cross over with exploit development, if you still enjoy red team becoming proficient in general low level stuff certainly won't be detrimental to any ambitions you might have in that direction.

With regards to your Linux knowledge, is it advanced compared to other people in a similar field? Or the public at large.
    FUCK BINANCE AND EVERY EXCHANGE THEY ARE ALL USELESS FAGGOTS. THIS WOULD NEVER WORK BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEED TO SEND YOUR DNA SAMPLE TO EVERY KIKE GOVERNMENT AGENT AND FED BANKER

THEY HATE WHITE MONEY
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Really it would depend on your proficiency and how fast you generally work, you know that better than i do. So if the script you have in mind takes a couple of hours to write but the baby gains add up over N amount of time it might be worth your while.

RE/Malware Analysis has cross over with exploit development, if you still enjoy red team becoming proficient in general low level stuff certainly won't be detrimental to any ambitions you might have in that direction.

With regards to your Linux knowledge, is it advanced compared to other people in a similar field? Or the public at large.

linux knowledge, id say more advanced compared to people in the same job field (linux sysadmin for 5+ years) but im ready to transition into a more IT security role now. after learning pentesting and red/blue team concepts, i slowly started to realize that my interest kept going back to malware and viruses. I seem to catch onto ASM fairly easily (x86_64 so far, but i want to expand into other asm languages as well soon)
    Originally posted by maddie linux knowledge, id say more advanced compared to people in the same job field (linux sysadmin for 5+ years) but im ready to transition into a more IT security role now. after learning pentesting and red/blue team concepts, i slowly started to realize that my interest kept going back to malware and viruses. I seem to catch onto ASM fairly easily (x86_64 so far, but i want to expand into other asm languages as well soon)

Dope. Sounds a little like the way my interests developed although instead of Linux SysAdmin i started out learning to program on both Linux and Windows with a couple of langs with InfoSec and Security Automation as the overall goal. I realized a couple of things along the way, one of which being that malware was the way to go for OffSec operations, and that RE is a vehicle towards Exploit Dev and 0days, from that realization spawned an interest in all things low level, including Asm and stuff related to the kernel and firmware and even BIOS, Bootloaders and bootkits.

I would have added OpSec somewhere in there, although i consider OpSec a soft skill, in the sense that before anyone even begins getting remotely involved with anything cyber security, OpSec proficiency should be in your basic skill set.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top