User Controls

Conceal culture

Nigger Nintendo Starving African Child
    In response to cancel culture, conservative champions of the 2nd amendment should make a rival cultural movement, conceal culture, wherein you conceal a dick in your ass.
    dalit americans conceal their culture of keeping a harlem of bacha bazis.

speaking of concealled culture.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dalit americans conceal their culture of keeping a harlem of bacha bazis.

Why do you hate their totally legitimate butt-sex coming-of-age rituals though, vinny?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Why do you hate their totally legitimate butt-sex coming-of-age rituals though, vinny?

i dont. i just want tk show that theres something worse than eating cats amd dogs.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dalit americans conceal their culture of keeping a harlem of bacha bazis.

Originally posted by Donald Trump Why do you hate their totally legitimate butt-sex coming-of-age rituals though, vinny?

Two literal actual pedophile childfuckers^
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Freudian projection
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Freudian projection

Regularly has dicks deep freudian his asshole ^ got cum projected in his ass
    I conceal carry a pink Derringer betwixt my buttcheeks, with the grip nestled softly in my anus so I can pop shots straight out the holster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top