User Controls

People who can't describe drugs drive me insane

I don't do drugs anymore because they're a waste of time usually, but when I did I'd give people something and they'd describe the same fucking things. LSD is the same as shrooms because you trip. It gets you high. You hallucinate. Hydrocodone is like morphine. Crouton is like hydrocodone. I don't get it. There are so many little nuances to different drugs, it used to be so fun for me to enjoy the differences and talk about why I liked what drug better, talk about the weird stupid pointless shit like how LSD felt sharper to me than shrooms or how DMT felt like I got hit in the head with a burning plastic hammer when I didn't break through.

I knew one guy who would go out and buy things like 4-fa and methylone but only described the difference between those two as
    '4-fa is more like ritalin and methylone is more like mdma' which OK but FUCUUCUCUU-

This rant is about 4 years too late for me
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Methylone is like MDMA but so is 4-FA. 4-FA is like the gentleman's stim in my experience. But anyway, yeah, stupid people are stupid.
    Originally posted by Sophie Methylone is like MDMA but so is 4-FA. 4-FA is like the gentleman's stim in my experience. But anyway, yeah, stupid people are stupid.

You're right. I mean there's nothing wrong with comparing drugs to other drugs and saying "X is like Y." But fuck. These same people will describe 100 differences between their favorite weed strains though.
    That annoys the shit out of me too. Like a while back I was trying to figure out whether I wanted 3-meo-pce, dck, or 4-meo-pce so I consulted a friend who has tried all of the above and all he could tell me was that they're "all good."
    Your whole existence is a burden on our collective soul.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ITS LIKE BEER BRO ECEPT ICER
    you're a wine snob
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Zomg these magic mushrooms have got me tripping balls, maaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Originally posted by CEV you're a wine snob

It ain't snobby to want to know and talk about the peculiarities of different states of existence. I have to question the awareness of people who don't just naturally pick up on these things. A lot of the same descriptions and feelings can be given to everyday consciousness. I know I feel sharper and more creative throughout the day after a workout. Why wouldn't somebody know whether or not they feel sharper on LSD than shrooms, despite having had plenty of experience with both?
    Originally posted by CEV you're a wine snob

Well you`re just a terrible person and nobody likes you.
    Imagine if you said that to like, a toddler. They'd be so devastated.
    HE STARTED IT!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I get it. I remember and still occasionally hear "oh cocaine well it's just like adderall basically"....um, fucking no it isn't. Not even in the same hemisphere or reality. This happens with stimulants a lot. Aside from feeling awake and having increased energy I can't say any stimulant is really comparable. bundy(in high enough doses) is a stim and so is meth. bundy=meth? Naw.
    Cocaine makes my penis rock hard from one bump and my face feels yummy nummy. I've only done fishscale though
    Crack is like meth but 30 minutes instead of 3 hours
Jump to Top