User Controls

Travis county sherrif refuses to remove illegals

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01/26/travis-county-sheriff-not-backing-down-amid-remova/

im sick and tired of the popes bull shit agenda and what he's trying to do to america, its fucking fucktarded man. he's an american idiot

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T07:41:41.402518+00:00
    Ooh, good, example number 1.

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-01-29T08:08:33.068891+00:00
    It's a woman you retard^
    I wonder what will happen when America has a surplus of strawberry picking jobs and nobody who wants to do them.
    ^idiots like roshambo and sploo would get jobs / the same illegals will serve out their prison sentence picking strawberries / buliding iphones

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-29T07:53:39.611174+00:00
    What makes you think they'd serve a prison sentence? I mean especially under Trump, they'd just be deported. The less government spending the better to him.

Idk who roshambo is but sploo couldn't handle picking strawberries for 12 hours a day.

alsoiphonesaremadeinchina
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's a woman you retard^

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Ooh, good, example number 1.

Post last edited by Hash Slinging Slasher at 2017-01-29T08:08:33.068891+00:00

Happy?
    Next time just change it without saying anything so Bill Krozby looks even stupider.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore What makes you think they'd serve a prison sentence? I mean especially under Trump, they'd just be deported. The less government spending the better to him.

Idk who roshambo is but sploo couldn't handle picking strawberries for 12 hours a day.

alsoiphonesaremadeinchina

DEPORTATION ISN't a real thing, when they are arrested and magistrated all the judge fudges do is "report it" to the mexican consulate, who almost always happen to be democrats. I know the mexican consulate here in austin and while he's living comfortable in his million dollar home, he will never budge on something like that. He has tons of pictures in his house with the clintons and the bushes and also knows darin bush , george bush's little cousin. Trump has a lot against him no matter how you slice it.
    "
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Happy?

nope
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Next time just change it without saying anything so Bill Krozby looks even stupider.

you're the one that looks stupid. because you're talking out of your ass
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nope

Good
    So basically, after you two fags got butt hurt after I called you out for "voicing" your opinion over an article you didn't read, you bind up together to call me "stupider" which isn't even a real word. nice try ass clowns, come back to this thread when you actually want to have a discussion.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So basically, after you two fags got butt hurt after I called you out for "voicing" your opinion over an article you didn't read, you bind up together to call me "stupider" which isn't even a real word. nice try ass clowns, come back to this thread when you actually want to have a discussion.

When did I bind up with anybody, against anybody, and when did I call anyone stupid?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby DEPORTATION ISN't a real thing, when they are arrested and magistrated all the judge fudges do is "report it" to the mexican consulate, who almost always happen to be democrats. I know the mexican consulate here in austin and while he's living comfortable in his million dollar home, he will never budge on something like that. He has tons of pictures in his house with the clintons and the bushes and also knows darin bush , george bush's little cousin. Trump has a lot against him no matter how you slice it.
    "

You're an idiot. A rank idiot.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_yb_2014.pdf

2.5 million set to be deported in 2014. Half a million actual removals.

Also lol'ing that you don't think stupider is a word.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/is-stupider-a-word/

"Stupider is grammatically correct, it is a real word, and it’s been in use for at least the last two hundred years."

Bill Krozby, you need to off yourself.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher When did I bind up with anybody, against anybody, and when did I call anyone stupid?

Bill Krozby thinks the world is against him because he's too stupid to understand it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If feminists love Islam so much they should move to Saudi Arabia. And be forced to wear a burka/hijab/whateverthefuckthesandniggerscallit or be beheaded.
    You should learn the difference Sophie. Burka is the one that looks like a 9th century chainmail cover robe. Hijabs are the hair panties. Niqab is the ninja suit.

FUN FACT: The UAE has a Ministry of Happiness.
    ITT DISCOUNT WHORE IS EASILY TRIGGERED/TROLLED

of course deportation is real, I was being dramatic to prove a point how is a system ruled by democrat bureaucrats. Sorry you're too simple to understand that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Discount Whore You should learn the difference Sophie. Burka is the one that looks like a 9th century chainmail cover robe. Hijabs are the hair panties. Niqab is the ninja suit.

FUN FACT: The UAE has a Ministry of Happiness.

Why should i bother to learn the difference? It doesn't affect my life in any way if i do. Fuck sand-niggers, fuck feminists and fuck Islam.
Jump to Top