User Controls

Funko Pop

Nigger Nintendo Starving African Child
    Wow these toys are fucking trash every time I am trying to find toys of my favourite anime characters I just go get this fuckin trash out of my searches, it's clutter, it's a toy for when you can't be bothered to actually make a real toy or figure for your series, so you just farm it out to Funko Crap to shit out a cookie cutter injection moulded piece of fuck to throw $20 at

If I was a kid and got one of these, I would probably throw it at my parents.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pics?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have one because I wanted to mount an arduino inside its big goofy head but there's less space than you'd thing in there so you can't add much in the way of sensors or anything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I have one because I wanted to mount an arduino inside its big goofy head but there's less space than you'd thing in there so you can't add much in the way of sensors or anything

This is the shittiest beginning to the AI apocalypse, imagine if iRobot was Funko pops
    Incessant African Astronaut
    This has to be the worst thread ever
    Originally posted by Incessant This has to be the worst thread ever

Fuck you
    I don't get it?

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    My cousin has shelves full of that shit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't get it?

There's nothing to get, they are just shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nigger Nintendo There's nothing to get, they are just shit

they're intentionally oversimplified so people can feel like they're in a special club when they recognise the character/reference
    Originally posted by Nigger Nintendo Wow these toys are fucking trash every time I am trying to find toys of my favourite anime characters I just go get this fuckin trash out of my searches, it's clutter, it's a toy for when you can't be bothered to actually make a real toy or figure for your series, so you just farm it out to Funko Crap to shit out a cookie cutter injection moulded piece of fuck to throw $20 at

If I was a kid and got one of these, I would probably throw it at my parents.

queer, gay, fagged and homosexual.

the only way this is not gay is that your actually buying this for your harem of bacha bazis.
    Originally posted by aldra they're intentionally oversimplified so people can feel like they're in a special club when they recognise the character/reference

That's an interesting point, I can see that. It makes me think of how in shitty movies, a lot of the "comedy" is actually just a stupid shallow-cut reference, because it tricks the audience's brain into thinking that getting a reference means a joke must somehow have been made.
    This is the one I want right now

They are surprisingly hard to find and my searches are full of this shit

Jump to Top