User Controls

Poll: Guilty or not guilty

The Arbery trial

  1. #1
    Guilty or not guilty?

    I'm going with guilty on this one.
  2. #2
    General Butt.Naked African Astronaut
    So arbery WAS actually burgling the home site?
  3. #3
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked So arbery WAS actually burgling the home site?

    Not when they shot him.
  4. #4
    The verdict is in! that was quick

    The jury has concluded deliberations and reached a verdict Wednesday afternoon in the Ahmaud Arbery case, according to sheriff’s deputies.
  5. #5
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked So arbery WAS actually burgling the home site?

    No, he just had a keen interest in construction.

    It's too bad the rednecks will be convicted, their representation is shit and the left wing is heavily involved in intimidating the court, sending various celebrities like Al Sharpton to sit in on the trial. I'd find that scary if I were a judge or a juror. Meanwhile no one will stand up for them because they killed a black, and Americans worship blacks like gods.
    https://religionnews.com/2020/06/15/why-black-lives-matter-is-a-spiritual-movement-says-blm-co-founder-patrisse-cullors/
  6. #6
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah them white boys are fucked
  7. #7
    Guilty...no free riot TVs this thanksgiving!
  8. #8
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    In America blacks are allowed to shoot unarmed white girls in the throat, but whites aren't allowed to defend themselves against blacks when attacked.

    That's "justice". Just-us.
  9. #9
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    And lets not pretend this isn't about race or blame me for "making this about race" - this verdict is 100% about race. If the races were reversed it would be completely different.
  10. #10
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Eh, those guys were pretty fucking guilty though. I don't think this was a railroad job like the Rittenhouse trial, these dudes just fucked up.
  11. #11
    lockedin Houston
    despite all the problems with US institutions right now they've gotten the floyd and rittenhouse cases right, so i think they'll get this one right too and find them guilty
  12. #12
    JOGGER FOGGER PRICES CRASHING

    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't go anywhere without my Jogger Fogger



    for fogging joggers 10/10 product

    #STAY SAFE
  13. #13
    lockedin Houston
    Originally posted by lockedin despite all the problems with US institutions right now they've gotten the floyd and rittenhouse cases right, so i think they'll get this one right too and find them guilty

    i was right as usual
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Donald Trump In America blacks are allowed to shoot unarmed white girls in the throat, but whites aren't allowed to defend themselves against blacks when attacked.

    That's "justice". Just-us.

    Well you can't drive by someone and say "stop or we'll kill you" and then jump out aggressively with a shotgun after trapping him in...and then claim self defense.

    The initial aggressor cannot claim self defense, that's been pretty much da deal.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Donald Trump And lets not pretend this isn't about race or blame me for "making this about race" - this verdict is 100% about race. If the races were reversed it would be completely different.

    Of course it is about race, dem white boys wanted to bag a nigra just like their paw-paw did back in the day...and they did.
  16. #16
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    you f
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No, he just had a keen interest in construction.

    It's too bad the rednecks will be convicted, their representation is shit and the left wing is heavily involved in intimidating the court, sending various celebrities like Al Sharpton to sit in on the trial. I'd find that scary if I were a judge or a juror. Meanwhile no one will stand up for them because they killed a black, and Americans worship blacks like gods.
    https://religionnews.com/2020/06/15/why-black-lives-matter-is-a-spiritual-movement-says-blm-co-founder-patrisse-cullors/



    Originally posted by Donald Trump No, he just had a keen interest in construction.

    It's too bad the rednecks will be convicted, their representation is shit and the left wing is heavily involved in intimidating the court, sending various celebrities like Al Sharpton to sit in on the trial. I'd find that scary if I were a judge or a juror. Meanwhile no one will stand up for them because they killed a black, and Americans worship blacks like gods.
    https://religionnews.com/2020/06/15/why-black-lives-matter-is-a-spiritual-movement-says-blm-co-founder-patrisse-cullors/

    you find everything scary dont you? youre worse than me in poland.
  17. #17
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat you f





    you find everything scary dont you? youre worse than me in poland.

    Maybe? I dunno. I do more scary things than anyone I know. I feel like I have a realistic assessment of risk, and also that I have a realistic assessment of my chances of survival.
  18. #18
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Donald Trump And lets not pretend this isn't about race or blame me for "making this about race" - this verdict is 100% about race. If the races were reversed it would be completely different.
    not if he or they were pollacks star trek on visas or permanent residency like i was.
  19. #19
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whats scary about going agaisnt al sharpton?
  20. #20
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat whats scary about going agaisnt al sharpton?

    Going against Al Sharpton's sponsors - the jedis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top