User Controls

Potentiating opiates

Whats your favorite thing too add with opiates? I have access to a few things right now.. hydroxzyine , baclofen , xanax , bundy , tramadol or gabapentin. What would your cocktail be if you were trying to potentate oxycodone or whatever opiate you like. If i had soma i'd use that because its hands down my favorite pill for potentiation.

Post last edited by paradoxspace at 2017-01-28T22:45:38.585936+00:00
    use a lil of everything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the holy ghost use a lil of everything

I always wanna take gabapentin after oxy , but i know it lowers the bioavailability of opiates by 15% so i don't want it in my system because i most likely will dose opiates within the night again. Don't want to waste any of the opiate because im cheap
    Beer and weed
    Originally posted by paradoxspace I always wanna take gabapentin after oxy , but i know it lowers the bioavailability of opiates by 15% so i don't want it in my system because i most likely will dose opiates within the night again. Don't want to waste any of the opiate because im cheap

Gabapentin has always increased the effects of opiates for me

Take 30mg bundy and a hydroxyzine half an hour before your opiates, then take a gabapentin or two with it.

Drink a beer or two but no more than that as its coming on

Only if it's not strong enough for you should you add the Xanax or baclofen
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Gabapentin has always increased the effects of opiates for me

Take 30mg bundy and a hydroxyzine half an hour before your opiates, then take a gabapentin or two with it.

Drink a beer or two but no more than that as its coming on

Only if it's not strong enough for you should you add the Xanax or baclofen

Gonna try 45-60MG bundy + 400MG tagamet 45 minutes before my oxycodone. Wonder if imma like the bundy more than tramadol for potentiating
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    10mg Loperamide.
    40mg panto/omeprazole(It inhibits the enzymes responsible for breaking down opiates)
    50mg hydroxyzine/other antihistamine.
    Grapefruit juice has always worked well at extending the duration of opioids for me.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Grapefruit juice has always worked well at extending the duration of opioids for me.

Works on the same principle as omeprazole.
    I've never tried it. I should. It just isn't as tasty though.

How would you compare the two? Is omeprazole more effective?

What's the reasoning behind anti-histamines and loperamide potentiating opioids? I haven' heard of using them for this, other than the nega-histamanz taking away the itchies.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I've never tried it. I should. It just isn't as tasty though.

What's the reasoning behind anti-histamines and loperamide potentiating opioids? I haven' heard of using them for this, other than the nega-histamanz taking away the itchies.

The drowsy antihistamines add to the subjective experience of opioids for me.

Loperamide doesn't make opioids stronger for me, just turns the act of shitting from a mere difficulty to an utter impossibility
    hydroxyzine doesn't even make you drowsy though? At least it didn't for me. I'd probably just fall asleep if I took something like benedryl and enough opioids to nod.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore I've never tried it. I should. It just isn't as tasty though.

Loperamide is an opioid, however it binds mostly peripherally(Outside of the brain) while opiates like Oxy bind both centrally and peripherally. So when you occupy most receptors in the body with Loperamide you have more oxy binding centrally.

Also the antihistamines is because when you take opiates histamine gets released, besides making you itch this keeps you more "awake" as well. Ever noticed how buprenorphine feels so much more stimulating than morphine? This is because histaminergic action. So to counter-act the stimulating effects of the histamine you take antihistamines. But that only works with hydroxyzine or other antihistamines that work centrally(In the brain).
    Originally posted by Discount Whore hydroxyzine doesn't even make you drowsy though? At least it didn't for me. I'd probably just fall asleep if I took something like benedryl and enough opioids to nod.

Must've been confusing it with something. I thought it was a drowsy one like benadryl but less side effects. Benadryl is the best one I've tried for opioid potentiation though

But I haven't tried hydroxyzine
    But doesn't loperamide not cross the bb barrier? How would it do anything at all except for physical symptoms, and what in the fuck are you talking about with all this 'peripherally' and 'centrally' stuff? Pls 2 lern

How much benedryl should I take to try this out? 100mg too much? I only have Crouton right now but I'd like to give it a go with maybe some ginger or something. Sometimes when I take Crouton after work I'll nod a bit but it always makes me nauseous too.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore But doesn't loperamide not cross the bb barrier? How would it do anything at all except for physical symptoms, and what in the fuck are you talking about with all this 'peripherally' and 'centrally' stuff? Pls 2 lern

How much benedryl should I take to try this out? 100mg too much? I only have Crouton right now but I'd like to give it a go with maybe some ginger or something. Sometimes when I take Crouton after work I'll nod a bit but it always makes me nauseous too.

I always use 50 or 75
    Cool, I'll try it out next time I take Crouton. If I remember. Usually its once every week or two I do.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore But doesn't loperamide not cross the bb barrier? How would it do anything at all except for physical symptoms, and what in the fuck are you talking about with all this 'peripherally' and 'centrally' stuff? Pls 2 lern

lrn2pharmacology

Centrally means ONLY IN THE BRAIN.
    Peripherally means ONLY IN THE BODY.

And yeah the point is that loperamide does not readily cross the blood brain barrier. So here is the logic.

Let's say you have 10.000 MOR(Micro Opioid Receptors), and they are distributed like so:

5.000 in the body.
    5.000 in the brain.

Loperamide generally only binds to the ones in the body at low doses. Oxycodone binds to both. So when you just take Oxy this is what happens.

You fill 2.500 receptors in your body and 2.500 in your brain.

But when you take loperamide with it you will fill 5.000 in your body with loperamide so you free the oxycodone up to bind to 5.000 in your brain.

Obviously i pulled these numbers out of my ass, but it's helpful for illustrating a point.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-01-29T08:59:35.877377+00:00
    Originally posted by Sophie lrn2pharmacology

Centrally means ONLY IN THE BRAIN.
    Peripherally means ONLY IN THE BODY.

And yeah the point is that loperamide does not readily cross the blood brain barrier. So here is the logic.

Let's say you have 10.000 MOR(Micro Opioid Receptors), and they are distributed like so:

5.000 in the body.
    5.000 in the brain.

Loperamide generally only binds to the ones in the body at low doses. Oxycodone binds to both. So when you just take Oxy this is what happens.

You fill 2.500 receptors in your body and 2.500 in your brain.

But when you take loperamide with it you will fill 5.000 in your body so you free the oxycodone up to bind to 5.000 in your brain.

Obviously i pulled these numbers out of my ass, but it's helpful for illustrating a point.

Have never heard those terms. All my pharmacology knowledge is based off wikipedia and drug forums.

Why would the loperamide stop anything from using those same receptors? Even if they're saturated wouldn't it still just bombard?

What says the anecdotal Sophie about using loperamide to potentiate?

The only reason I'm considering any of this is to make Crouton not as boring so that I don't feel as drawn towards becoming an opiate addict again. It just makes me sick in high doses though. I should just buy some dillies and get it over with.
    I find that it works. But you know, i could just be insane and get a placebo effect. But i don't think so. And why it would stop anything is because full is fucking full nigga'.

I remember we had a thread on zoklet about this as well. But anyway, it can't hurt to take a few Loperamide and just try for yourself.
Jump to Top