User Controls

Im talking to her again guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    that blond with the 15 yr old sister the 16 yr old who is the biggest slut in the world if shes real. deep down i feel she isnt real and its a chick older pretending to be 16 who is a hooker or some advertisement bot or profile from a brothel but who fucking knows. the one who sent all those pics and the gif and who didnt act like a child like those bitches i meet in real life in warsaw and shit. I gave in I have to give it a chance its like my last straw to fuck a real 16 yr old.
    the face fuck addict. she told me lately shes been fucking 50 something yr old men.
    I sent her a link to the rimming video because she sent me a face fucking one before and she jsut wrote hehe when I described it and what id like her and hert sister to do. she has been meeting middle aged men lately and i wonder if shes been getting face fucked by old dicks or not. or two at once old dicks or something.
    Originally posted by Wariat that blond with the 15 yr old sister the 16 yr old who is the biggest slut in the world if shes real. deep down i feel she isnt real and its a chick older pretending to be 16 who is a hooker or some advertisement bot or profile from a brothel but who fucking knows. the one who sent all those pics and the gif and who didnt act like a child like those bitches i meet in real life in warsaw and shit. I gave in I have to give it a chance its like my last straw to fuck a real 16 yr old.

Originally posted by Wariat the face fuck addict. she told me lately shes been fucking 50 something yr old men.

Originally posted by Wariat I sent her a link to the rimming video because she sent me a face fucking one before and she jsut wrote hehe when I described it and what id like her and hert sister to do. she has been meeting middle aged men lately and i wonder if shes been getting face fucked by old dicks or not. or two at once old dicks or something.
    The oldest she said she fucked was a 67 yr old man whens eh was 15.
    she fucks her dads friends a lot. and her sister sometimes. her sister never fucked 60 something but over 50 yes she says.
    I just asked her if she likes the taste of old cock cum right now see what she says guys.
    if shes real she is a straight old dick cock hound.
    Its possible shes a 16 yr old prostitute guys.
    she claims that she doesnt really care for anal it doesnt excite her unless its a sandwitch or double penetration than its mega for her. shes had two older dicks do that even.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no if shes 16 it cant be. they never use that age.
    Originally posted by Wariat I have to give it a chance its like my last straw to fuck a real 16 yr old.

So what time are you meeting?
    even in the usa have u heard chris hansen or any stings use a 16 yr old?
    Irrelevant if 16 is the legal age there...why are you even talking about it rather than arranging the meet up?
    it would make no sense anyway for a cop to say im 16 and not claim oh i created this profile claiming to be 16 because thats the youngest age you can sign up but im really 14 or why would they use over the age of consent? the only thing they could get someone would be if they tried to get her drunk first or on weed or if they tried to get her to send naked pics or purchase sex from her. not from just cybering or talking like i am or even straight fucking.
    Again...stop worrying about the cops if 16 IS the age of consent...duh. Arrange the meeting rather than continually "texting" like a teenage girl yourself.
    there is still some risk or weird loopholes in the law.
    like if shes a hooker which she neve claims she is i mean.
    Originally posted by Wariat like if shes a hooker which she neve claims she is i mean.

Um the cops don't setup online stings for hookers
Jump to Top