User Controls

Hey Jig what do you mean "playing the game"

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    When you go out and meet some chick who is interested in hanging out with you or talks to you but you dont know her motives do you spend on her and get her drinks etc.? and if she wants to go to a club or danc eor whatever pay her entrance fee? whats ur strategy in such cases with polish or ukrainian or slavic women and how they are (asian also I guess)?
    Yes. It's not like 1/2 dozen drinks is going to break me. You have to speculate to accumulate.
    so the main aim is to get them drunk and somewhat more open to the idea of fucking? but what about the entry fees too? or if they request shots not just beer?
    basically do you just pay it or if she is about to pay her own stop her like at the entry fee if she opens her wallet to show youre a gentleman or let her pay and only pay her entry if she doesnt try to pay or open her wallet?
    please teach me about the game.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you're taking a girl out on a date why would you take her somewhere guys would hit on her
    Originally posted by Wariat so the main aim is to get them drunk and somewhat more open to the idea of fucking? but what about the entry fees too? or if they request shots not just beer?

No, the main aim is to secure them as either a 1 night stand if that's what you want or something more long term. You do that with your wit/charm/and by showing interest in her...rather than talking about yourself or asking for ass lickings...

The drinks are not to get them drunk but merely what people do when they are...in a bar...
    no what I mean is the ukrainian I met not long ago and almost every single ukrainian i met and polish too they expect it or ask for it or just sit there and expect you to get them dirnk after dirnk.
    ask star trek he goes there im sure hell tell you. they literally check how much shit you get them. and they wont even let you touch them when dancing.
    Originally posted by aldra if you're taking a girl out on a date why would you take her somewhere guys would hit on her

no im talking about meeting one in a bar or club or disco dance place or anywhere in downtown. but in all reality where could you even take a date where guys wouldnt hit on her besides a restaurant?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Wariat.. two post u made to jig, you realize there is a private message on here, right?
    Originally posted by Wariat ask star trek he goes there im sure hell tell you. they literally check how much shit you get them. and they wont even let you touch them when dancing.

Those ones are easily identified and dismissed...find another one.

When I was a barfly if there was no action in 1 bar I'd go to the next one...and so on.
    I do that as well jig literally did it last night went to two bars across the street both sort of dives one underground scene. I saw some dudes two behind me talk about a group of four chicks across theyw ere planning on approaching and even they failed they ddint try and were disappointed those chicks left. Even dudes here besides when a ukrainian comes into a bar try because they know how they are and those ukrainians just let any dude grab on them and have no loyalty you go take a piss shes around some other dudes arm. Do you even know how difficult it is in such a country where the only chocies ar epolish ones and ukrainian?
    Well I describe an actual situation that occurred like a week ago. Where I already mentioned it this ukrainian went out on a date with another ukrainian in this bar club type place (first floor is just a bar the top two are clubs) called Kaliska in Lodz. The guy got drunk and started sleeping outside alone and she was alone and I approached her and we talked I got her a beer and she wanted to go dancing and we went next door to like a real club with an entrance fee and although i saw her opening her wallet I paid entry and the stupiud bitch when we went to put our coats away got a joint number for both our coats (later I regretted this because she could have left leaving me hanging with her coat and turned the number in or left my coat there on the rack). but I think she did that to be too cheap to even pay for a coat number on her won which cost only 6 zloty. then we went to the bar and i got us two beers but she suggested shots so I also got shots. Then we danced and she didnt even want to touch me during the dances except one time for a bit just teasing me. I kept getting us beers and it was like automatic for me. Would you have done the same? or do all that for her? She was hot and had these rtatoos small butterflies that turned me on and we had some good chemistry at that bar at Kaliska so I figured why not go crazy and I had the money so why not but at the same time why did I go so out of my way paying that entry where even the ukrainian guy she went on a date with only got her like one or two beers? maybe thats what caused her to behave that way and not respect me or touch me on the dance floor or want to fuck later? she later just left home and was gonna give me some instagram or some bullshit but my phone died. I went out to that kaliska the next day and noticed she was there this time alone but i avoided her. i felt played and used.
    star trek wat u fink?
    Your problem seems to be you expect every approach to work...you might have to approach 50 women for 1 to say "Yes"...I had nights of no luck and then I had nights where I had multiple choices.

But as donaldtrump pointed out people are still weary about covid etc. Ultimately though people are in a bar for limited reasons.

1. to find a partner (either short term or long term)
    2. socialize with friends (which doesn't exclude 1 also being an option)
    3. To get away from the wife/husband
    4. For food (go to bars that offer limited food to easily avoid this)

Other than that there isn't much of a reason to sit in a bar all night...you can drink much cheaper at home.

If there are 20 chicks in a bar...a good number of them will be open to option 1. How you determine those and how you approach them is in your hands...if you consistently fail you are doing it wrong.

Basic strategy as mentioned is be witty/make em laugh/be complimentary/talk about them not you. 5 mins in you will know if it's worth the effort.
    see the thing about Polish women and I bet ukrainian and most slavic who tend to be gold diggers or look for long term number one on that list in this country only applies to a very select few group of them and most will have such high standards for a man it wont work anyway unless youre super well or fancy dressed tall and dark or some shit.
    Ultimately for you the best solution is going to the "Asian spa" or whatever you have in Poland...you'll get what you want and for a reasonable price..there is no "trick" to it and you don't have to sit in a bar all night hoping to get lucky.

Plop your money down, plop your dick out, go on your way...have the rest of the evening free.

If all you want is sex it's a no brainer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im against human trafficking or people doing stuff out of money or force not because they enjoy me.
    Originally posted by Wariat im against human trafficking or people doing stuff out of money or force not because they enjoy me.

/eyeroll.

If you are hunting for ass you need to lose the "emotional" involvement. Don't worry about your hurt feelings/their hurt feelings/their situation. You get what you want and you go on your way.

Trying to fix the world while you get a blowy is doomed to fail...oldest profession in the world etc..
Jump to Top