User Controls

Bab Lazer

Nile bump
    Is a pimp.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yea I used to read about his shit and how he discovered element 115 and no one believed him until some scientists down the line announced it yrs later.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat yea I used to read about his shit and how he discovered element 115 and no one believed him until some scientists down the line announced it yrs later.

He just looked at the periodic table and noticed there was no element 115 yet. Element 115 has a half life of a few ms.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

I can do the same thing. I hereby discover element 1488. Now when scientists make it, I get credit.
    didnt he predict its properties as well? that it was unstable for some time or something?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I think he was predicting an island of stability around that atomic weight or something, but Element 115 has a half life of less than a second, so it basically isn't stable at all.
    yea and he got it right on the money even the time involved right?
    Didnt he also run some brothels like an illegal brothel business in nevada without a license?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He just looked at the periodic table and noticed there was no element 115 yet. Element 115 has a half life of a few ms.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

I can do the same thing. I hereby discover element 1488. Now when scientists make it, I get credit.

Confirmed Nazi fag
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bob Lazar is my idol/hero. Fr fr. Sometimes I order random shit from united nuclear just to support him. I believe every word he says and have since I learned about him in the early 2000's. Just watch him on joe Rogans podcast. No one is that distraught and uncomfortable talking about a lie. He's uncomfortable talking about it because this entire situation almost costed him his entire family, his educational record, and nearly his life.

No one gets put on the front page of the Los Alamos paper with a jet engine in their Honda, which said he was a professor at Los Alamos laboratories, without actually being a professor there. I think it's hilarious that people use the excuse of his missing educational records as proof he's lying. Fucking retarded. If you came out and said the things he said about the black budgets of the government, you'd have your life fucked up also, thanks to George Knapp and others, they weren't able to take his life....yet anyway.

What I want to know is what he worked on in MIT. He said he would tell Rogan off air what he did there but couldn't on air because it was a pretty grim and evil research topic which he was a participant in at MIT. Just my opinion though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's relatively easy to "predict" a new element...you just choose the next number that hasn't been populated yet on the Periodic table...Here goes,

I predict Element 119 will be discovered in the next 100years...the ghosties told me so.
Jump to Top