User Controls

How did that work out for you?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    DO NOTHING PRESIDENT you are just seething from Trump hate because you get to change seats with anti president talk. Americans are truly moronic and disgusting.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood DO NOTHING PRESIDENT you are just seething from Trump hate because you get to change seats with anti president talk. Americans are truly moronic and disgusting.

It's amazing how you operate and interact with others based on wild unfounded assumptions. If you actually knew me you would not have said a word of that to me. The last Administration I actually supported before Trump was from 1980 - 1988. I never registered for either part my entire life until 2015.

I registered as a republican that year for two reasons. I have always held that a large part of the problem is career politicians on both sides of the aisle. I have also have often opined over many decades that we needed to start sending private sector business minded individuals to represent us. In 2015 I was living in Ohio which is a closed primary state. I wanted Trump to get the republican nomination. There were 16 career swamp rat RINOs and Trump. Anyone could see if Trump wasn't nominated it would be another campaign like Romney in 2012 basically ensure Hillary would become Obama 2.0.

Which brings up the second reason I registered as a republican in 2015. I would have registered as a card carrying member of the PRC if it would keep that criminal cunt from ever reigns of power again.

So in conclusion your misperception could not be more complete if you tried. I have never been a blind follower of any party. I have always judged any candidate based on how well I believe that will uphold the constitution and their oath to protect it. It's really that simple.
    stl1 Let's Go Brandon
    Rump trampled the Constitution and attempted to destroy democracy.

How many of Rump's people violated the Hatch Act right under his nose and most assuredly with his urgings and blessings?
    Nigger Nintendo Starving African Child
    Anyone who voted for Trump or actually thinks he was a good president, is declaring themselves as being delusional.
    Originally posted by stl1 and attempted to destroy democracy.

Democracy..in a system that uses the Electoral college.

Fucking lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 Rump trampled the Constitution and attempted to destroy democracy.

How many of Rump's people violated the Hatch Act right under his nose and most assuredly with his urgings and blessings?

Why don't you tell us how many and give the details of each one. Or would you rather discuss John Kerry and Sen. Chris Murphy meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif in violation of the Logan Act?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I registered as a republican that year for two reasons. I have always held that a large part of the problem is career politicians on both sides of the aisle. I have also have often opined over many decades that we needed to start sending private sector business minded individuals to represent us. In 2015 I was living in Ohio which is a closed primary state. I wanted Trump to get the republican nomination. There were 16 career swamp rat RINOs and Trump. Anyone could see if Trump wasn't nominated it would be another campaign like Romney in 2012 basically ensure Hillary would become Obama 2.0.

That's good that you saw Trump as a winner from day 1. The writing was on the wall pretty early I think, people just knew he would win because everyone else on that stage was a stooge.

Jump to Top