User Controls

100k people in the US died or an overdose last year

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Folks, when are health care officials going to get their priorities in gear?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rookie

numbers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Every 40 seconds another person dies, from suicide.

The bar is too low, even still. I just heard the stupidest shit from my mental health provider. They said I have to be ill in order to skype. Otherwise I have to go to the office. Retarded.
    They should make drugs illegal or something, that's wild
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Folks, when are health care officials going to get their priorities in gear?

Patience young fella, we'll get it to the 200k target soon enough.
    Give more money to the police maybe that will fix it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Give more money to the police maybe that will fix it

Better yet teach Americans a sense of Personal Responsibility. If the bottle says 2 pills every four hours...you don't take 12 washed down with Vodka.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Better yet teach Americans a sense of Personal Responsibility. If the bottle says 2 pills every four hours…you don't take 12 washed down with Vodka.

I CANT DRIVE 55
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If the bottle says 2 pills every four hours…you don't take 12 washed down with Vodka.

Maybe they should sell real opiates instead of garbage shit so I can take a normal dose of 30mg morphine instead of eating 20 grams of pill filler, binder, wax, acetaminophen, caffeine that I did not ask for or want in my medication just to get half the dose equivalent of codeine and need to potentiate it with alcohol

your moral, medical or legal standards might work for you personally but to a person in serious pain, a law abiding citizen with money should be able to seek out whatever treatment they believe is best for them

And what gives you the right to say otherwise? It's not your money, not your body not your drugs so why do you care what someone else takes, formulates or sells. It's a free country.
    And what gives you the right to say otherwise? It's not your money, not your body not your drugs so why do you care what someone else takes, formulates or sells. It's a free country.

The first amendment of course! lololololllllllll

But yeah, if you wish to OD then do so, just stop blaming others for your fuckups...stop trying to sue the pharmaceutical companies for YOUR dumbfuckery etc.

Take your 12 pills and your bottle of vodka and vacate the planet quietly!
    Nobody would take 12 pills if they could just take 1 pill that had the correct dosage the market desired (30mg morphine)

The reason there are drug overdoses is because what the market desires is not available legally and is stigmatized by society.

Nobody wants to take fentanyl, they take it because there is no legal opiate and because of regulations it's easier for criminals to obtain and sell synthetic drugs. Government regulations are a bigger cause of drug addiction than the drugs themselves.

This kind of stuff never happened or was a problem until they cracked down during the drug war. When you force the hand of the market which goes against the nature of humanity it bites back and loss of productivity to an economy is the result.

All because you are too stuck up to let someone do cocaine at work. This is why we have supply chain shortages.
    Nile bump
    People ODing on pills is a religious issue and not for temporal powers to fix.

Doctors? There the fucking quacks handing this shit out like candy so big Pharma invites them to a conference in the Bahamas.

What we need is to spiritually awaken people, and uhhh make fun of them for being massive pussies who can't deal with chronic pain as tho getting hooked on opioids is a solution.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nobody would take 12 pills if they could just take 1 pill that had the correct dosage the market desired (30mg morphine)

The reason there are drug overdoses is because what the market desires is not available legally and is stigmatized by society.

Nobody wants to take fentanyl, they take it because there is no legal opiate and because of regulations it's easier for criminals to obtain and sell synthetic drugs. Government regulations are a bigger cause of drug addiction than the drugs themselves.

This kind of stuff never happened or was a problem until they cracked down during the drug war. When you force the hand of the market which goes against the nature of humanity it bites back and loss of productivity to an economy is the result.

All because you are too stuck up to let someone do cocaine at work. This is why we have supply chain shortages.

o ryl

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny o ryl

I don't know what you are trying to prove by showing me homeless people with mental health issues expressing their capitalist freedom in a regulatory market.

They don't buy their pipes and lighters from illegal pipe and lighter manufacturers. They don't buy illegal home grown tobacco. When you give even a homeless mentally ill person market freedom they will follow the rules and exchange currency for goods they desire.

That's why they put alcohol STORES in poor neighborhoods because we are a capitalist society. Homeless people don't beg on the street for DRUGS GOT ANY DOPE MAN CAN YOU GIMME A LINE? They ask for MONEY

The market is free and people can make their own choices like they commonly do every day. Why are drug users forced to be and interact with criminals for the simple act of transaction and consumption when transaction and consumption is the cornerstone of our society and economy.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They don't buy their pipes and lighters from illegal pipe and lighter manufacturers.

I'm of this land and Settlers like scron try to destroy any and all means toward economic advancement that isn't working in one of these foreigners slave pens.

I weep for our imprisoned Nation.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't know what you are trying to prove by showing me homeless people with mental health issues expressing their capitalist freedom in a regulatory market.

They don't buy their pipes and lighters from illegal pipe and lighter manufacturers. They don't buy illegal home grown tobacco. When you give even a homeless mentally ill person market freedom they will follow the rules and exchange currency for goods they desire.

That's why they put alcohol STORES in poor neighborhoods because we are a capitalist society. Homeless people don't beg on the street for DRUGS GOT ANY DOPE MAN CAN YOU GIMME A LINE? They ask for MONEY

The market is free and people can make their own choices like they commonly do every day. Why are drug users forced to be and interact with criminals for the simple act of transaction and consumption when transaction and consumption is the cornerstone of our society and economy.

why are they homeless to begin with.
    Originally posted by Nile

I'm of this land and Settlers like scron try to destroy any and all means toward economic advancement that isn't working in one of these foreigners slave pens.

I weep for our imprisoned Nation.

Hey if it wasn't for government regulations you would be able to sell your creations. I can just imagine the rules and regulations of someone trying to start a glass blowing shop for making bongs or meth pipes or something.

Doesn't Health Canada have authority over bongs now? I cringe thinking about it. I remember when weed was illegal the bongs sometimes would say "tobacco pipe" on them

Government regulations do nothing but hold back the indigenous economy. I used to buy my Elk meat from an unlicensed native hunter that sold on the black market. He couldn't afford the license and fee's to set up at the farmer market (the meat laws are fucked) FUCK HEALTH CANADA

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why are they homeless to begin with.

Why is anyone homeless ever? It could be any number of things. It doesn't matter if you are homeless or live in a mansion because both of those people have no legal way of purchasing drugs. If you buy an illegal drug you will always be buying it from a criminal

In a capitalist society the successful criminals have a monopoly on violence because if someone steals their drugs they can't call the police

Why would anyone that isn't a mentally ill psychopath murder a police officer? If an alien asked that question how would you answer? "well you see it all started because that man had a leaf extract in his pocket"

police are supposed to protect a community and respond when a business is robbed. Instead they punish communities for engaging in market activities. They take property and money from non violent drug offenders, not for tax purposes that goes back to the community, that only helps cover the cost of their operations.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Sounds like it really sucks for you guys over there in Murica

Is that why you call us “Britfags” because you’re jealous?

Here’s a new one you might not have heard of

“Island Monkeys”
    Nile bump
    I prefer the term: niggers
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Me too
Jump to Top