User Controls

Semi adhesive cigarette enhancements

What the fuck am I talking about?

So you can stick amphetamines to a smoke and all you gotta do is smell your cigarette VERY HARD and you will be awake with lots of energy while you smoke your smoke.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    You can tell a lot about someone by just looking at their hands..

Post yours ratboy
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya methrat
    the cum looking faggot wants 2 c
    I hope his tranny boyfriend has nail clippers on the ready, I’m sure it will
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls You can tell a lot about someone by just looking at their hands..

Post yours ratboy

post your face, post your hands, post your cock and balls. Where does it end with you? You wanna fuck me too? Buy me dinner first.

Originally posted by cigreting ya methrat
    the cum looking faggot wants 2 c

Neither of you know waht a working mans hands look like. And you never will.
    You really gonna let me rip on your tranny boyfriend too?

You should stick up for it..

Oh wait
    this thread is about semi adhesive cigarettes
    cigreting Dark Matter
    and you shagging your tranny
    are you off topic posting in a thread about semi adhesive cigarettes
    Originally posted by cigreting and you shagging your tranny
    I just rolled mty pack of smokes in adhesive so now when I need a smoke at work I just SNIFF IT REALLY HARD and I am no longer tired

ez secrets this is how you get promoted at work tips
    Damn you really are delusional
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah OP i know what you mean that sounds pretty handy having glue all over the cigarette, if you put enough then you wont even drop it on accident

this is an Ashanti proverb in Ghana: it is because of the beauty, that is why a woman holds her breasts when she runs. not because the breast is going to fall
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls Damn you really are delusional

lol hospital boy is jealous

Originally posted by A College Professor yeah OP i know what you mean that sounds pretty handy having glue all over the cigarette, if you put enough then you wont even drop it on accident

this is an Ashanti proverb in Ghana: it is because of the beauty, that is why a woman holds her breasts when she runs. not because the breast is going to fall

NAMASTE BRAHMIN
Jump to Top