User Controls

A thought experiment

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You go to your mom's house for Thanksgiving but when you get there she's serving corpses and they're all deliciously sliced and simmering in juices and you don't know anything what do you do
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You DONT play online spades
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just in case anyone was gonna say that , it's the wrong answer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    human corpses? I've always wondered what they taste like
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    democrats dont want you to find out they want all the fetal tv-dinners for themselves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Bee cleen.

And eat up. No brain 🧠🧠 tho. Prions.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra human corpses? I've always wondered what they taste like

No. WOW
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by aldra human corpses? I've always wondered what they taste like

Long pig. My friend who said he smelled corpses burning during war said it smelled like pork. He got sick at a few barbecues after.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor democrats dont want you to find out they want all the fetal tv-dinners for themselves

Yeah I want a feral tv dinner too
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Nile Long pig. My friend who said he smelled corpses burning during war said it smelled like pork. He got sick at a few barbecues after.

Why do I hear this shit FFS.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's your epitaph now whether you like it or not .
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    longboy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bald Eagle corpses. I should have specified.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra longboy

Beak Man

-he will eat you

- he will eat your corpse

-he loves corpseses
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by mmQ Bald Eagle corpses. I should have specified.

I found one that one time
    Nile bump
    I was gifted a raven feather lately. Cool no? Met one recently chilling on the power pole reaping souls.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That face when you're walking through the scraggly woods looking for Janice and you end up finding a rare eagle beak
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nile I was gifted a raven feather lately. Cool no? Met one recently chilling on the power pole reaping souls.

Give me it
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by mmQ Give me it

No.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also get on topic 420 FAGGOT blaS
Jump to Top