User Controls

Biden is a better President than Obama

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Give that Kenyan another noble prize.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Rump was the one who considered himself royalty and thought he had a life-long job as King President.

Delusional asshole.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Biden is as under whelming as a cereal box toy.

But anybody is better than Trump.

In 2016 when he was running, I secretly wanted him to win just because I hated Hillary Clinton so much.

I didn't support him but i thought it was funny how riled up he was getting people. Like having rallies and burning the American flag when he won.

I was like, 'c'mon' guys, he's no different than any other Republican just a bit dooshy-ier" (yes, it's a word). But fast forward a few years and I think he's one of the worst human beings who has ever lived.

Biden is like Hillary but just with smaller testicles.

I actually like Obama as a person and think he's a level headed and intelligent man. All politicians are scum (besides Bernie) but he at least he can have a rational conversation and I'm pretty sure his tan is real.

Also, where the heck is the "make a new thread" click button?

I feel like talking about degenerate shit and saying the word fuck a lot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Everyone knows Trump was and will again be the best President ever, but this is about how Biden is better than that Kenyan Obama.

Obama should have resigned and let Biden take over back in 2012.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep Biden is as under whelming as a cereal box toy.

But anybody is better than Trump.

In 2016 when he was running, I secretly wanted him to win just because I hated Hillary Clinton so much.

I didn't support him but i thought it was funny how riled up he was getting people. Like having rallies and burning the American flag when he won.

I was like, 'c'mon' guys, he's no different than any other Republican just a bit dooshy-ier" (yes, it's a word). But fast forward a few years and I think he's one of the worst human beings who has ever lived.

Biden is like Hillary but just with smaller testicles.

I actually like Obama as a person and think he's a level headed and intelligent man. All politicians are scum (besides Bernie) but he at least he can have a rational conversation and I'm pretty sure his tan is real.

Also, where the heck is the "make a new thread" click button?

I feel like talking about degenerate shit and saying the word fuck a lot.

Damn, I agree with every point of this post and felt/feel the same way.
    Originally posted by Solstice Damn, I agree with every point of this post and felt/feel the same way.

because she has a vagina ?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone knows Trump was and will again be the best President ever, but this is about how Biden is better than that Kenyan Obama.

cant even pull out from the pull out hed negotiated.

cant build the wall or barrier he said he was the expert of.

cant sell china mkre than what theyre willing to buy.

hangs his head in shame at the sights of jan 6th protester he helped to invigorate. never even mentioned them once.

theres more.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cant even pull out from the pull out hed negotiated.

cant build the wall or barrier he said he was the expert of.

cant sell china mkre than what theyre willing to buy.

hangs his head in shame at the sights of jan 6th protester he helped to invigorate. never even mentioned them once.

theres more.

True, there were some setbacks, but look at all the successes.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump True, there were some setbacks, but look at all the successes.

i dont have a microscope.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone knows Trump was and will again be the best President ever, but this is about how Biden is better than that Kenyan Obama.

Typical Donald Trump...

stating that something should be a certain way but lacking to provide reasons why

EDIT:

after checking my politeness I'd like to rephrase:

"Well, why do you say that? I am interested in why you have that opinion."
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because she has a vagina ?

Yes, that's right.

One Vagina point goes to Solstice.

Vinegar Vinny, Looks like you're still at negative 12.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont have a microscope.

2016 was just preparation. 2024 is when we'll start making the real progress.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hangs his head in shame at the sights of jan 6th protester he helped to invigorate. never even mentioned them once.

theres more.

I bet he's so stupid and naive that he didn't think they would actually do anything. "Let's give them HELL! THEY STOLE THIS LET'S TAKE IT BACK"

*whoops*
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep I bet he's so stupid and naive that he didn't think they would actually do anything. "Let's give them HELL! THEY STOLE THIS LET'S TAKE IT BACK"

*whoops*

Some people protested.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump 2016 was just preparation. 2024 is when we'll start making the real progress.

Too bad he can't rely on the "protest vote" that won him the election in 2016.

If he couldn't beat Biden in 2020 he won't beat him in 2024. The race wasn't close enough for that to be plausibel if the same voting Americans vote the same in the 2024 election.

If he wanted a serious shot, he'd wait until 2028. Where there would be some other Democrat he hasn't run against before.

Hopefully, he will be interested in something else by then instead of destroying humanity from the inside out.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep Too bad he can't rely on the "protest vote" that won him the election in 2016.

If he couldn't beat Biden in 2020 he won't beat him in 2024. The race wasn't close enough for that to be plausibel if the same voting Americans vote the same in the 2024 election.

The election was rigged. Mail in votes.

If he wanted a serious shot, he'd wait until 2028.

Be older than Biden by then.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The election was rigged. Mail in votes.

Be older than Biden by then.

Yeah, but don't you know?

liserd people don't have an expiration.

Who holds a baby like this lol?

So out of touch, it's like he's never held a baby before. And he has children!

And even the woman (i'm assuming his daughter) didn't correct him for the photograph.

"Dad, make sure you don't blink...and DON"T do that creepy rapist smile either"

It looks like he's shaking hands with the baby's crotch.
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep

Who holds a baby like this lol?

So out of touch, it's like he's never held a baby before. And he has children!

And even the woman (i'm assuming his daughter) didn't correct him for the photograph.

"Dad, make sure you don't blink…and DON"T do that creepy rapist smile either"

EDIT: Better Line

"I'll show them were not pedaphiles

It looks like he's shaking hands with the baby's crotch.

Hey guys, we really gotta put this "Democrats are running a pedophile ring" conspiracy to end."

To be fair, there probably are some high ranking pedophiles in the Democrat party, but guarantee they're are Republicans ones too.

Jeffrey Epstein, man, what a crazy story. Too bad there's not a Hell because if anybody deserves eternal fire it's that asshole.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Everyone knows Biden is a pedophile, but he owns it like a boss. First pedophile president - that's a brag way bigger than first black president.
Jump to Top