User Controls

Shit, I missed the temple.

CrazyJoe Houston
    I remember when totse got taken down January 27th 2009. I recognize many names here already.
    Nile bump
    I too get nostalgic about our long lost temple.
    CrazyJoe Houston
    So far it looks like this place is doing a good job of keeping the torch burning. All the classic OG memes still valid?
    Nile bump
    Nah, huff raid is rare, dome comes up from time to time.

Murder/suicide never gets old.

And "do a rape" got a smiley.
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Has anyone SCREEEEEAW'd lately? HTS Noob still shoving highlighters in his ass? Meta's finger still brown?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    hts is a tranny now (hi, it's me)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Look I hope meta is dead. Or has a neck itch he can't get at.

Hts is around. Meikai. Or something Japanese. Her ass btw.
    Nile bump
    Are you still that sickly green colour? Wait that was toothless.
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by Meikai hts is a tranny now (hi, it's me)

you'll always be a naive ginger boi with a hilarious highlighter problem to me. no hate, my sister used to be my brother. Still call him/her dude
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    there was a point where i resented the highlighter thing just a little but honestly seeing it alongside those classic totse memes almost makes me feel a little proud
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by Nile Are you still that sickly green colour? Wait that was toothless.

That was toothlessjoe lol
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by Meikai there was a point where i resented the highlighter thing just a little but honestly seeing it alongside those classic totse memes almost makes me feel a little proud

You are an obscure, but living meme. At least you're not a subject of hate, just laughs
    smokemon Houston
    2 of my 3 remaining brain cells remember you, HAI.

I remember the birth of "do a rape."
    Someone posted something like "blah blah blah do a rape blah blah"
    I responded to the post "Do a rape?"
    Then... what's his name (was it J.P.W. or something?) responded "Do a rape. "
    smokemon Houston
    Oh shit I just resurrected an old thread.

0 of my 3 brain cells thought to look at the date of the thread when I was poking around through CrazyJoe's post history.

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Totse and zoklet will forever be a part of most of us. Make sure you live a wholesome life, in order to enter the upper aeons after death.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I just don't think cutting your nuts off is ever a good idea..Unless your wariat or like wariat
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by smokemon 2 of my 3 remaining brain cells remember you, HAI.

I remember the birth of "do a rape."
    Someone posted something like "blah blah blah do a rape blah blah"
    I responded to the post "Do a rape?"
    Then… what's his name (was it J.P.W. or something?) responded "Do a rape. "

Wasnt JPW that bald dutchman?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe Wasnt JPW that bald dutchman?

I tried to convince him he had a dented head. He's a good gentleman.

Man you're HB OG. I was Getoffmylawn on totse between bannings and alts. I wonder if CK and tinted glass are still married
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo I tried to convince him he had a dented head. He's a good gentleman.

Man you're HB OG. I was Getoffmylawn on totse between bannings and alts. I wonder if CK and tinted glass are still married

CK was a wild fucker. Last I heard they were definitely NOT together anymore, this would have been some 5 years ago at least.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe CK was a wild fucker. Last I heard they were definitely NOT together anymore, this would have been some 5 years ago at least.

Do you remember writinganovel/Jessica Wang? She made a website dedicated to finding panzerfaust and another one about her fear of being cremated alive. She was in a nut house too. If you have any info on panzer I'm sure she would be very appreciative
Jump to Top