User Controls

Frigidity? Married couples sleeping apart?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Anyone know anything about this shit? Is it something you need to look out for?

I noticed lots of times that often the girl isn't into sex as much as the guy. What happens if a very horny guy marries the sort of girl who doesn't even enjoy sex? I have seen one married couple that sleep in separate rooms. Dunno what's up with that. "No sex after marriage" is a Woody Allen joke isn't it?
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I sleep in the guest bedroom some nights depending on certain...things. Lanny gets on my goddamn nerves (we still have sex though and I love him) and the dog snores like a sawmill and if I don't sleep I'm even more batshit crazy than I already am.

SO.

Some of the longest marriages I've known are people who sleep apart ALL the time. I don't think that necessarily means they don't "sleep" together though.
    Nile bump
    Imagine living with Lanny, just imagine star trek.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I noticed groceries girl doesn't get wet at all for sex, no matter how much foreplay or cunnilingus I do.

She also doesn't have orgasms, or seem to enjoy sex.

She also insists on condoms, and acts like cum is poison. She washes it off if she gets it on her hands or anything. Won't let me cum inside her.

She won't suck dick, and she won't let me near her vagina at all on her period.

After lots of problems just trying to get it in, I had to buy lube to fuck her with a condom. She doesn't get wet, and she is tight, so the lube just rubs off a condom really quickly. We went through a lot of condoms, with it just not pushing in. Maybe I have a limp dick or something, but now I just wipe her down with some playtex or whatever, then it slides right in.

She is in her 30s but inexperienced, for instance I had to show her to put her legs apart a little to reach the right height to let me reach her for doggystyle. She says she has had only one boyfriend, and he wound up publicly dumping her for another girl. I have dumped her at least twice, but each time she comes back. She is kind of pathetic, kind of annoying, kind of selfish, and kind of an asshole, but endearing at the same time. But I've never been with someone so sexually cold. It makes me concerned, as I like sex and I'd like to have regular sex as I get older.
    Originally posted by Nile Imagine living with Lanny, just imagine star trek.

Y'all don't make this gay
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Does Lanny love you long time?

Is Lanny's loving like Lanny's law?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is Lanny's loving like Lanny's law?

Wilful and arbitrary, delivered swiftly at a whim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nile Wilful and arbitrary, delivered swiftly at a whim.

Hawt.
    Nile bump
    We need lannies penetrating insights in this thread...
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by frala Y'all don't make this gay

Fuck
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    “Bend over baby, gotta dump some posts in the spam can”
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Is Lanny's loving like Lanny's law?

Originally posted by Nile Wilful and arbitrary, delivered swiftly at a whim.

Lol

All I am going to say is please don't marry groceries girl
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala Lol

All I am going to say is please don't marry groceries girl

Why?

I want kids, and asked her if she wanted kids. She said when she is older. She is in her mid 30s. I said when you are 50 or 60 years old. And she responded with some story about some 50 year old who had gotten pregnant, I don't even remember.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    At least your kids will never go hungry
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Although it seems like there might be some logistical issues with producing the kids in the first
    I mean, you've just said you've never been with anyone who was so sexually cold. I personally would not want to have that type of sex for the rest of my life. I also wouldn't want to start having children at 50.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    So I should go full red pill on this girl with regards to down syndrome and fertility in older parents?

"Did you know blah blah blah".

I can see me having to change my number and email address just to dump this girl. I mean if a girl isn't all over cum at their mid 30s, which I assume is peak hormone and horniness, I assume there is about zero percent chance she'll suddenly discover the joy of walking around with my squishy and smelly little surprise leaking out between her legs.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala I mean, you've just said you've never been with anyone who was so sexually cold. I personally would not want to have that type of sex for the rest of my life. I also wouldn't want to start having children at 50.

Children at 50 simply isn't realistic. It's a fairytale.
    I've noted that small/petite women snore louder than big ol munters. The commonlaw wife back in England was like 80lbs but snored like a 400lb gorilla. I would often banish her to the back bedroom so I could get a decent nights sleep.
    MY friends dad and mom slept in different room and he had young girl pictures on his computer we were like wut that's weird but they seemed mostly normal folx and were rich as fuck with a home theater in the basement so maybe they were doing something right
Jump to Top