User Controls

man finishing dark knight rises on netflix

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    seriously guys you need to watch this movie. gotham represents america and its corruption with the courts and jail prison system and laws like three strikes. and bane is like me the setter of the free the anarchy to the masses. the revolutionary. its a great flick. it also shows how the catwoman like kev and cigarette man have been saying are never to be trusted.
    cat women are never to be trusted; bitches are never to be trused; fuck you guys if u think otherwise.
    I really like how the bad guy or bane was born inside a prison. he lived breathed prison before being set free.
    It took you 24 hours to finish a 3 hour movie? What the fuck? How much have you been drinking

you sound like me when I was doing heroin and it took me 4 times to get through a movie because I kept nodding out. SMH
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP is still butthurt over spending time in county.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Unmasking wariat seems like an idea for an early Xmas present from Lanny now

You might as well because no one gives a shit about pedos and they deserve to die anyway
    I watched It 9 years ago OP.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Do you think he gives a flying fuck?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls Unmasking wariat seems like an idea for an early Xmas present from Lanny now

You might as well because no one gives a shit about pedos and they deserve to die anyway

https://niggasin.space/thread/68510
    Originally posted by Grylls Do you think he gives a flying fuck?

Who batman?..it's a flying bat not a flying duck.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who batman?..it's a flying bat not a flying duck.

Whoever told that was funny before you clicked submit was lying to you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Whoever told that was funny before you clicked submit was lying to you.

You keep repeating the same line over and over...the fact you THINK I'm trying to be funny when I'm not is heartwarming.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

You keep repeating the same line over and over…the fact you THINK I'm trying to be funny when I'm not is heartwarming.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker

So now you're laughing...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So now you're laughing…

At you not with you
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker At you not with you

You are correct... it wouldn't be with me no as I'm not laughing.

You should really get out more, all that wealth and time and you spend it all on NIS or youtube.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You are correct… it wouldn't be with me no as I'm not laughing.

You should really get out more, all that wealth and time and you spend it all on NIS or youtube.

When you have to fabricate to "win" the internet you lose reality
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker When you have to fabricate to "win" the internet you lose reality

When you are 60yrs old and think "winning" on the internet is a thing
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When you are 60yrs old and think "winning" on the internet is a thing

It's obviously a thing to you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's obviously a thing to you.

Me continually ridiculing you has nothing to do with "winning"...It's just pure entertainment watching you try to struggle to string together a response.

You're projecting your own thoughts yet too dumb to realize it.
Jump to Top