User Controls

blocking the effects of opiate abuse deterrents

the only otc opiate i can get has 200mg codeine, 200mg ephedrine, 240mg diphenhydramine, and 2.4g ammonium chloride in a syrup

only using 1 bottle i am able to nod (no opiate tolerance) but if i wanted to take 400mg codeine the diphenhydramine dosage would put me into delirium, and the ephedrine dosage could be dangerous. ammonium chloride can apparently go up to 6g a day but i worry about putting something with the word "ammonium" in my body. i can't extract the codeine because it's in a syrup, so i'm trying to figure out how to cancel out the other stuff.

i can block out the effects of 480mg dph from 2 bottles if I take similar doses for a few days beforehand, because tolerance to dph goes up really quickly, in a matter of days.

i don't know how i could cancel out the effects of ephedrine???

ammonium chloride???
    I thought you were like a genius. You should be able to figure a way to extract the codiene if you are as smart as you proclaim. But really being able to get any opiate otc is really fucking lucky. An opiate containing product with ephedrine? That just seems like the clandestine chemists dream.
    it's easy to extract codeine from pills with CWE. there's no successful extraction of codeine from syrup that i've read that's worthwhile. i'd need chemistry equipment and i'm unsure if that would even separate it from the other active ingredients.

Post last edited by the holy ghost at 2017-01-28T10:32:07.057747+00:00
    weak game son.

Protip: centripetal forces could help in seperation
    but yeah codeine is a schedule II substance where I live but for whatever reason I see shops that sell certain brands of syrup with codeine in them. they're ethnic stores so the syrups are imported from places like the Caribbean and i guess it makes it into the country without raising an eye somehow. it's 15$ a bottle so it's a huge ripoff, since in the UK you can get codeine for like 3$ a box, but for the US I guess it's better than nothing. i'd rather waste 30$ on 400mg of codeine then get myself addicted to heroin for the same price.
    Even weaker boiiiiiiiiiiii

Protip: With a little ingenuity most chemimstry equiptment substitutes can be found in the cooking, auto, outdoor, craft, pharmacy and toy section at walmart.

Proprotip: dont have such week gaem
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly weak game son.

Protip: centripetal forces could help in seperation

to do a successful extraction, i wouldn't only have to know how to extract codeine from syrup, i'd have to know how to separate and extract ephedrine, ammonium chloride, and diphenhydramine all at the same time with the same chemical reactions without losing product.

if this is easy tell me what im supposed to do
    Proest tip: Do heroin. Its fucking worth it. I bought a G and didnt get addicted from it. Just try it dude. Could be fun.
    Originally posted by the holy ghost to do a successful extraction, i wouldn't only have to know how to extract codeine from syrup, i'd have to know how to separate and extract ephedrine, ammonium chloride, and diphenhydramine all at the same time with the same chemical reactions without losing product.

if this is easy tell me what im supposed to do

dont be a fucking bitch dude. I could write up an extraction for that shit with ease.

WEAK AS FUCK FAM! dyel?
    use ur fuccin brian
    Originally posted by the holy ghost 200mg ephedrine, and 2.4g ammonium chloride in a syrup

What the fuck?. Please post as many pics of this syrup as you can... ITS SHAKE AN BAKE IN A BOTTLE NIGGER!!!

Add in half gram of Calcium Carbonate dissolved in water to the syrup to freebase Ephedrine
    Add a Non Polar Solvent to extract ephedrine, gas it for crude Ephedrine HCL

Seperate the water evap to recover ammonium chloride

Add ammonium chloride, lye, ephedrine to a bottle and after 5 minutes add a small amount of lithium.

Yield should be one hit of meth roughly ~100mg

can only find one pic its kind of obscure
    Tussadryl... whoa man this stuff is gold. the ultimate. Only 100ml? how much for a bottle
    it's 15$ here, i dunno if you can find a cheap supplier. there's almost no info on it online
    Lol codeine, ephedrine and DPH, sounds right up your alley. I guess someone at some point just decided to combine 3 of the shittiest drugs in a syrup to piss people off.
    is it 100ml? or 350ml? seems like they crammed a lot of shit in there, it needs Menthol, Guaif, bundy for triple rainbow colorless tier.

ZBZ

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-28T14:08:32.926202+00:00
    Originally posted by greenplastic Lol codeine, ephedrine and DPH, sounds right up your alley. I guess someone at some point just decided to combine 3 of the shittiest drugs in a syrup to piss people off.

also it has ammonia in it
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump is it 100ml? or 350ml? seems like they crammed a lot of shit in there, it needs Menthol, Guaif, bundy for triple rainbow colorless tier.

it's 10mg ephedrine, 10mg codiene, 12mg dph per 5ml
    I need to know why the ammonia. its like a Ph stabilizer I think lol.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonium_chloride#Medicine it's an expectorant like pukenesin
Jump to Top