User Controls

Last month. 90 dollar from Oakland to Newark NJ

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Roundtrip. not one way (which would have been amazing on its own). 1 stop both ways in Las Vegas. which I would have hopped off on the way back and took a 39 dollar shuttle flight.

Its now for the most basic bitch seating (because of gas prices) 200 each way for the cheapest which has 2 layovers. One in Colorado for 8 hours and then up to Chicago for 4-12 hours (depending on the flight.

The One last month with 28 minutes refuel layover in Vegas while sitting on the plane was a good thing and red-eye so I would wake up landing in Jersey.

this is really fucking bullshit. LEST GO BRANDON <--- first time I ever used that.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You know what will help? Shutting down another fucking pipeline.
    Originally posted by Solstice You know what will help? Shutting down another fucking pipeline.

Give his old ass time. they need to let him sleep in his moms basement first. maybe a week from now.
    Um 200 each way is still a good price. When I got to Englandia it's at least $1200
    So you wasted $100 and didn't make a single penny. I don't understand vacations

I would rather go on a business trip and make money so I can spend the entire time drinking in a hotel room.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So you wasted $100 and didn't make a single penny. I don't understand vacations

I would rather go on a business trip and make money so I can spend the entire time drinking in a hotel room.

Don't think they send warehouse floor sweepers on business trips.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um 200 each way is still a good price. When I got to Englandia it's at least $1200

I mean it is. In the 1980s it was at least 800 round trip for coach.

but they figured out how to make money with every little tweak they can find for adjustments. but remember, there is also tax and no free baggage anymore on cheap fairs. the carry-on was free but is now 30 bucks and the baggage claim is 40 bucks each on most cheap flights. so it will be at least another 50 bucks for that and the 50 insurance on canceling just in case.

even at 200 each way (which I only saw an early morning with a 12 hour layover (which is twice the flight time itself) its going to be close to 600 bucks.

and hotels have gone up. Everything is fucked because of fucking covid. that raise is a joke. everything has doubled in price because of covid
    Jetblue I found was 200 one way and 349 if you return with them. so that's a good deal. 50 for both ways not each way for insurance and 25 for carryon. like 500 probably with tax.

again, I found this dive-looking hotel that got a 8.0/10 rating which is pretty good for NYC. its shitty 60s looking furniture but is said to be clean (no roaches) for 159 a night but they don't throw in the 60 dollar Hotel tax per room. its not percentage of room price like most cities but one set room tax fee in NYC. San Francisco does that shit too. Im guessing Houston and LA etc..

and Air B&B are cheap anymore either. fucking a private room alone is 90 bucks shared bathroom. and a 1 bedroom is like 200 a night. but its more like an apartment.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't think they send warehouse floor sweepers on business trips.

floor sweeping isn't a job it's something you do so you aren't standing around and talking like everyone else. That's how you stand out in a floor full of workers as the one with their shit together. That's the one they consider for promotion and given a company car for road trips and trade shows.

It's not a new path for me and i'm not interested in corporate culture or climbing the ladder.

If I went to another country it would only be to purchase something I can't buy here so I can make money from importing it to my home base of operations.

I heard Africa is gonna be the modern version of China great leap forward, I am thinking about buying bonds in a Nigerian bank.
    Come Apartment Shopping with me. chime in, Faggotshere are some links to Air BnB which is way cheaper than NYC this year (For whatever fuck reason. maybe I should check hotel sites directly)

1st on my list.

View from window inside

these are in New Jersey which is faster to get to Manhattan than some parts of Manhattan are to Manhattan. or even Brooklyn is to Manhattan.

I like this one. Its funny because the name of the area is "West New York", New Jersey kek

check the entire apartment I hope its not in my account.. so don't go fucking me over and clicking rent. I have a credit card on file with Air BnB

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1100927/photos?check_in=2021-11-12&check_out=2021-11-20&federated_search_id=dc51db0c-2ebd-42aa-9a7e-38df65ce375f&source_impression_id=p3_1636468319_v8Iyn%2FJkUW1Su2tg
    Imagine not staying at the Waldorf and trying one of their famous salads
    This is a place called Union City New Jersey.. says its 12 minutes but it is a sleezy trick cause it says "Midtown" like Midtown Manhattan but it then says 12 minutes away and draws a map.

its cool looking but the West New York looks nicer for half the price. I mean 89 bucks. Its probably like North Oakland is. Kind of Iffy kind of NICE! like this block is upscale a bit but walk two blocks down the hill and get stabbed in the neck.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21306544?check_in=2021-11-12&check_out=2021-11-20&federated_search_id=dc51db0c-2ebd-42aa-9a7e-38df65ce375f&source_impression_id=p3_1636468861_UmUpGLqeEmZPIecM

the dimensions on this fucking photo look fake. look at that tv. then look at the bed in the other photos. what kind of fucking tv looks like that kind of ratio? unless its a tv slash Off Track Betting like they have in vegas.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Imagine not staying at the Waldorf and trying one of their famous salads

Hungwell should come with me and show me how to do thaT.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood floor sweeping isn't a job it's something you do so you aren't standing around and talking like everyone else. That's how you stand out in a floor full of workers as the one with their shit together. That's the one they consider for promotion and given a company car for road trips and trade shows.

Fucking lol, dudes been sweeping a warehouse floor for 2 weeks and is trying to tell me how things work...
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't think they send welfare recipients on business trips.
    why are you looking at air BNBs in the gay district..... You're bringing your girlfriend on this trip right? right?
    Fucking hell. I should do like 2 nights of this

just do the cheap 6 days in Jersey the last nights and first two nights do this place

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26954041/photos?check_in=2021-11-12&check_out=2021-11-20&federated_search_id=dc51db0c-2ebd-42aa-9a7e-38df65ce375f&source_impression_id=p3_1636469244_qI2%2B1amYSwa3IxT5

600 a night.

looks like rich daddy place. this would cost 12k a month. fucking bad ass. If I had millions, I'd rent this fucker for a year and see if I could get it at a deal of half that. this is a multi-investment group. I talked to the guy who was in Management for this group. It started in San Francisco I thin. I think it's the same guys. might be worth investing in. I wonder if perks come with a free week.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why are you looking at air BNBs in the gay district….. You're bringing your girlfriend on this trip right? right?

Wait, what? what gay district? What do you know about Jersey?

I think Chelsey is the gay district of NYC. And part of SoHo from what Im told (Yes, Told- had a convo that it was the Castro of NYC by the bar tender but I went over that already. that was last time in 2019. and trust me, no one talked to me. not the lesbians and not the gays who were interested in the bar tender. No one looking for a teethless poor white man in no gay community. Maybe Arkansas but not NYC.

:(
    Originally posted by cigreting

Come on Cigaretting. Rent half the Pimp Palace with me. guest 5 people. we get 3 more.. of course, Lucy and Scron get one room (After they ask lucy's dad for money), You and an old lady if you want and me. Im going in Solo. Im not taking Gigi. she will whine the entire way. She's prissy af.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood floor sweeping isn't a job it's something you do so you aren't standing around and talking like everyone else. That's how you stand out in a floor full of workers as the one with their shit together. That's the one they consider for promotion and given a company car for road trips and trade shows.

It's not a new path for me and i'm not interested in corporate culture or climbing the ladder.

If I went to another country it would only be to purchase something I can't buy here so I can make money from importing it to my home base of operations.

I heard Africa is gonna be the modern version of China great leap forward, I am thinking about buying bonds in a Nigerian bank.

Is Nigeria the one that's becoming the most advance of all African Nations? Not The DRC aka Congo?
Jump to Top