User Controls

I can't imagine even our two resident libtard supporting this

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Can I get a summary I don't want to pause my rap musics
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Can you find a print version for me to read?
    Originally posted by stl1 Can you find a print version for me to read?

No
    Nile bump
    I - I don't wanna pause my raps musics 4 ur vid
    Originally posted by Nile I - I don't wanna pause my raps musics 4 ur vid

So don't, just let Biden bleed you dry...
    Nile bump
    I'm in canada
    Originally posted by Nile I'm in canada

If America falls Canada is even more fucked than it is right now.
    Nile bump
    We'll be fine. Canada is fucked up, weird as fuck and hard to the core. And that's the white people. The immigrants cross seas and cultures and are strong every one. And the natives? We're not going anywhere.

You guys look a bit overstretched, the recent pullback in afghan. Realignment or need to relax?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Of course they will support it.
    They do exactly what they are told and they think are smarter than everyone else.
    Pride before the fall motherfuckers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nile We'll be fine. Canada is fucked up, weird as fuck and hard to the core. And that's the white people. The immigrants cross seas and cultures and are strong every one. And the natives? We're not going anywhere.

You guys look a bit overstretched, the recent pullback in afghan. Realignment or need to relax?

Canada is currently a police state
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Canada is currently a police state

This is so far off the mark its laughable. Take it from a one who went and is in a dark place in search of knowledge and to bear witness, judge and weigh. And I say this.

Canada is strong and free. And compassionate. And conniving and political.
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Of course they will support it.
    They do exactly what they are told and they think are smarter than everyone else.
    Pride before the fall motherfuckers.

I'm currently living on government largesse let's say, it's despicable and not sustainable. I'm going to set something up I hope on this unintended loan.

Forward bong construction.7
    Originally posted by Nile This is so far off the mark its laughable. Take it from a one who went and is in a dark place in search of knowledge and to bear witness, judge and weigh. And I say this.

Canada is strong and free. And compassionate. And conniving and political.

Rebel News muthafucka
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Rebel News muthafucka

Pfff. Fools. One says Americans first and gets protectioniist(soft wood lumber, energy) there masters say eat shit and here's the short end of the stick. Fuck them.
    Originally posted by Nile Pfff. Fools. One says Americans first and gets protectioniist(soft wood lumber, energy) there masters say eat shit and here's the short end of the stick. Fuck them.

Did totse2k hack your account?
    Without even checking, I can already confirm st|1 and Tech are 100% on board with giving illegal aliens a half million each.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Canada is currently a police state

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Rebel News muthafucka

Originally posted by Speedy Parker

Same shit is happening in Canada. Check out the channel
    In Canada, if you resist the Nazi-like authorities, they take you to jail, build a 10-foot fence all around your business, change the locks on your doors, then trespass you from your own property, put a publication ban on you from talking about it, ban you from the Internet, and keep you inside for months just to get bail, as well as a $27,000 ticket for every day you try to open in defiance of the illegal mandates. All the citizens are a bunch of sheep, too. They kiss the government's ass and snitch out their friends and family. We even have a 1-800 SNITCH line you can report your neighbors with for holding illegal gatherings or businesses defying the creeps.
Jump to Top