User Controls

MSN reporting F35 Battlefield ready with 1.3Megaton of Nuke

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    EDIT:
    House Democrats Hunt for Votes to Pass Biden’s Domestic Agenda
    Suspect in custody after 'completely random' shooting, southwest Las…

A man with a bomb can do things a missile with a bomb can’t.© Chad Bellay/Lockheed Martin A man with a bomb can do things a missile with a bomb can’t.
    The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is nearly certified to carry a new thermonuclear weapon, the B61-12.
    Although the U.S. military has a variety of ways to deliver nuclear weapons, there are only a handful of ways to use them on the battlefield.
    Using a crewed delivery system ensures there is a person in the loop for the entire flight who can execute last minute instructions.
    The F-35A Joint Strike Fighter is nearly ready to take on a new mission, that of a nuclear-capable bomber.

The Air Force has completed the flight testing to ensure the F-35A can safely—and reliably—drop the B61-12 thermonuclear bomb. The combination of crewed aircraft and nuclear bomb will ensure the U.S. government would have options in the event of a crisis, including one where a nuclear bomb could be literally recalled at the last second.

Nuclear weapons are divided into two categories: strategic and tactical. The two main differences between the two types are explosive yield and range. Tactical nuclear weapons typically range from about.3 kilotons (300 tons of TNT) to about 50 kilotons (50,000 tons of TNT).

Strategic nuclear weapons are in an entirely different class altogether. The yield of strategic nukes can range from 100 kilotons to well into the megaton range, with the U.S. military’s largest weapon having a yield of 1.3 megatons (the equivalent of 1,200,000 tons of TNT). Tactical nuclear weapons are generally shorter range weapons with ranges of 500 miles or less, while strategic nuclear weapons are designed to cross entire oceans to strike targets on the other side of the planet.

^This

Why they having stories like this right now?

WellHung Black Hole
    nigger?
    Originally posted by WellHung nigger?

We are getting closer to WWIII

shits gonna get real. If it happens, Where are you going to, HungarianWhale?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready We are getting closer to WWIII

shits gonna get real. If it happens, Where are you going to, HungarianWhale?

I gotta go North. Def can't chill here when shtf.
    Originally posted by Nile I gotta go North. Def can't chill here when shtf.

Are you in Canada?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Are you in Canada?

Ye. Edmonton. Near a military base.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger??q
    Nile bump
    Nigger.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Edmonton Oilers
    Nile bump
    Indeed.
    Originally posted by Nile Ye. Edmonton. Near a military base.

Oh man.. that can't be good. Your town is a major target

they completely neutralized the use of the D.E.W. system. they just fly up and drop in from space using the poles as a navigation which the DEW wont pick up. it's too high up too I guess.
    Nile bump
    Yea always figured if it went down fr we'd eat a nuke here.

Shit Canada has what 7 cities of note? Easy as far as countervalue strike structuring goes.
Jump to Top