User Controls

So Im still talking to those two teens I met at the mall

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    they keep hitting me up and even started calling me on messenger today. They also revealed they are 16 and one of whom (the one with the pic her petting a horse if you guys remember when I still had it who later blocked me) had a 28 yr old bf before. They were playing stupid games laughing a lot over video and it was breaking up but it was an interesting conversation to say the least. guys to say the least. apparently they have a place like a room theyre renting for the night and at one point they were inviting me to come over and maybe spend the night. I almsot expected to be fuking two teenage assholes today and getting my dick sucked from two young mouths on both sides of the balls but then one said shes waiting for marriage but later she said she was joking and thats the one who blocked me and had the 28 yr old bf apparently. half the time with these two sluts I dont even know if theyre joking lying or serious. They said at one point asked me if I ever made ice cream before (robienie loda which is slung term for a blowjob but also means to make ice cream) and were asking me what ingredients i used and how i made ice cream. I thought they were talking about sucking dick so i said no but i enjoy to do something similar to girls but then they acted confused but later said that is what they were talking about the sex term and not actual ice ream so they spun me for a weird whir loop and made me not realize what iw as talking about and feeling stupid half the time not knowing how to answer or what they were talking about. but at least now they agreed or one of them for both they will let me give them foot massages and i said ill suck the toes too so who knows where this will lead to and they were serious at one point trying to meet me for coffee but they dont live in actual warsaw only come here sometimes (but close). also, they are throwing some party and i dont want to be around some teenagers so i delcined and they said by the time i join them it would be too late tonight anyway so another time unless i was to spend the night or something but then they like hesitated or claimed i would sleep on the floor unless i had a place etc. so i wasnt even sure they were down for the threesome it didnt sound like it so i dont know guys.
    I hope one of them stabs you right in the throat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but yea you know how it goes first it will be me sucking on 16 yr old toes than licking two 16 yr old assholes most likely which is sort of nasty when you really think about it and get to the nitty gritty of the situation.
    Again, paragraphs...please use them. You have a BA in Journalism after all.
    Nile bump
    Thirsty nigga. Ewwww nigga u gross
    oh yea they asked how old i was and i said 32 which is twice their age lol but then i asked if theyd have believed me if Isaid 24 and one said no. So I guess I am looking old at least to teenagers. I dont know. weird because they kept saying im super handsome lately. but they thought I was like 30-32 or so anyway so the lie worked well.
    Originally posted by Wariat oh yea they asked how old i was and i said 32 which is twice their age lol but then i asked if theyd have believed me if Isaid 24 and one said no. So I guess I am looking old at least to teenagers. I dont know. weird because they kept saying im super handsome lately. but they thought I was like 30-32 or so anyway so the lie worked well.

Next time respond

"Old enough to know better but young enough not to care...giggle giggle!"
    i also told them my fantasy is girls their age or the exact age theyre at or to be with 16 yr olds thats the age of my fantasy.
    Originally posted by Wariat i also told them my fantasy is girls their age or the exact age theyre at or to be with 16 yr olds thats the age of my fantasy.

So no mention of rimming then?
    no not at all not yet. im thinking of telling them though about since they agreed to foot massage and jokingly saying next thing we know im gonna be licking your assholes one by one to see how they respond but dont wanna scare them off.
    Originally posted by Wariat no not at all not yet. im thinking of telling them though about since they agreed to foot massage and jokingly saying next thing we know im gonna be licking your assholes one by one to see how they respond but dont wanna scare them off.

Yes, best to tell them face to face if you want any chance of salad tossing. It's harder for them to run away if you already have them in the van.
    i dont drive or use vans. it would be in a hotel room or some shit.
    but id probably end up doing it to them and it would still be hard for me to ask. i think if theyre both sucking dick and were all nude nudging one behind while the other one sucks the dick may work like turning her around and slightly putting light pressure on head toward the ass and in a soft begging voice saying put your tounge in there or kiss me there while the other one is busy away sucking the dick.
    or maybe just telling one while theyre both sucking come here or go behind me and slightly take charge and move her or something lightly to get her to go beyind me.
    A woman is far more likely to lick your ass if you tongue tackle hers first...she's kind of obligated to return the favor then.
    lol they literally think Im twice their age. 2 16 yr olds equals 32.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A woman is far more likely to lick your ass if you tongue tackle hers first…she's kind of obligated to return the favor then.

not polish ones theyre selfish and demanding (like kev said too many simp dudes do what they want from them making them demanding or jaded). ive literally had multiple instances from that polish dating site and even an irish pub womenb 15-17 yrs older than me who either wanted me to lick their ass or i simply did it like that one teacher bitch i psoted about running an english language school and they ddint even suck dick in some cases.
    what i dont get is what happened to my other thread i cant find it anymore the one i mentioned meeting them at the mall. did lanny or the feds have it deleted?
    Nile bump
    Lanny prob saved it, then deleted it and creepily reads the thread while engaged in autoerotic asphyxiation.

Only after a few shots of vermouth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top