User Controls

What percentage of your monthly take home do you put in your retirement account?

  1. #1
    I put in -? because im in debt so the bank takes all mine so I buy drugs and alcohol instead because I hate hebrewology
  2. #2
    It varies month by month depending on how well I did with my side hustles.
  3. #3
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I used to put away at least 12% every week.
  4. #4
    does anyone here know how to consolidate a 10k debt I have like $50 as a down payment and I don't know the first person to call i owe to several creditors and my debt has probably been sold many times its a decade old
  5. #5
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood does anyone here know how to consolidate a 10k debt I have like $50 as a down payment and I don't know the first person to call i owe to several creditors and my debt has probably been sold many times its a decade old

    Speedy Parker offers low interest personal loans...PM him.
  6. #6
    stl1 Let's Go Brandon
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood does anyone here know how to consolidate a 10k debt I have like $50 as a down payment and I don't know the first person to call i owe to several creditors and my debt has probably been sold many times its a decade old


    I always see ads for debt consolidation on TV and they always seem to start out with "If you owe more than $10,000" so that should be looked into.

    Also, some of that debt may no longer be legally collectible because of its age although it will continue being sold to debt collectors for pennies on the dollar in hopes of annoying you into paying even while no longer a legally collectible debt.

    Further, I think I used to have 10% taken out of my check for retirement with the company matching 3% for a total of 13%.
  7. #7
    stl1 Let's Go Brandon
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Speedy Parker offers low interest personal loans…PM him.



    Yeah, he looks like he has an honest face!


  8. #8
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    I had some debt I didn't pay and haven't heard about for a few years. Fuck the usurers and loan sharks their financial shell-games.
  9. #9
    yeah it seems kinda anti capitalist to hound someone. My dream is to buy a collection agency and treat those smug financial detectives like shit and piss in the water cooler fuck those niggers
Jump to Top