User Controls

Glory to the king of Kings.

Nile bump
    B blessed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We wuz kangs and shiet
    Nile bump
    Ye, I'm basically Pocahontas over here but uhhh not female.
    Originally posted by Nile Ye, I'm basically Pocahontas over here but uhhh not female.

Tranny Poahontas

Funatari Pocohantas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nile bump
    Get out of my thread!!

Be gone faggot.
    Nile bump
    *does hand signals and glares at you*
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Solstice We wuz kangs and shiet

African Kings LOL

They are nearly as funny as African aerospace engineers.

Zeus was the king of kings.
    Nile bump
    Anyway. As I've related to you gentlemen before I'm slowly losing grip of rational interpretations of reality.

Becoming a weirdo mystic/Holy man/33 practitioner.

Any questions? The answers I give will be bullshit most like but I'm getting more in tune with the divine by days. Soon.

Soon.
    Originally posted by Nile Any questions?

If it was up yer bum would yer know it?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If it was up yer bum would yer know it?

The Lord has penetrated deep inside me.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker African Kings LOL

They are nearly as funny as African aerospace engineers.

LOL @ 4:40 he's welding with his eyes closed
    Some of the African nations are rich and they have educated mechanics that could design and build and improve.

these are small villages starting from nothing. you have to give them respect for trying but someone should be there to point out how they need to start over and learn even basic designs. buy a kit with that 80k USD mentioned at the ending. and then learn from that and try and read up what works and won't work in their own modifications.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Some of the African nations are rich and they have educated mechanics that could design and build and improve.

these are small villages starting from nothing. you have to give them respect for trying but someone should be there to point out how they need to start over and learn even basic designs. buy a kit with that 80k USD mentioned at the ending. and then learn from that and try and read up what works and won't work in their own modifications.

Name one african nation that has designed a modern fighter aircraft or any fighter aircraft ever.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Name one african nation that has designed a modern fighter aircraft or any fighter aircraft ever.

I am saying that no doubt there have been African students recruited from Africa (NOT JUST SOUTH AFRICA) that work on modern design with others.

it's a collective project. you know that. it takes minds from multiple nations. Europeans advance because they got to tinkering with shit in the past 500 years or so since the mechanical clocks.

but there is evidence that in places like Egypt they had these really advance "toys" of mechanical life-size horses and shit that would move. they were dated to be 3000 years old but the problem with the African rulers was "only the wealthy and chosen families could have them". not because they could afford them. they wouldn't allow mass production so it died off. they could have been ahead of the game.

I bet you'll argue "Not Subsaharan" at this point.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I am saying that no doubt there have been African students recruited from Africa (NOT JUST SOUTH AFRICA) that work on modern design with others.

it's a collective project. you know that. it takes minds from multiple nations. Europeans advance because they got to tinkering with shit in the past 500 years or so since the mechanical clocks.

but there is evidence that in places like Egypt they had these really advance "toys" of mechanical life-size horses and shit that would move. they were dated to be 3000 years old but the problem with the African rulers was "only the wealthy and chosen families could have them". not because they could afford them. they wouldn't allow mass production so it died off. they could have been ahead of the game.

I bet you'll argue "Not Subsaharan" at this point.

Egyptians were not niggers 3000 years ago.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    wut r ur tribe's beliefs

jesus is okay but like do u not believe in the gr8 spirit or whatever

is the great spirit also the king of kings

fuk
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

me rn
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Meikai wut r ur tribe's beliefs

jesus is okay but like do u not believe in the gr8 spirit or whatever

is the great spirit also the king of kings

fuk

I'm pretty disconnected from call it traditional beliefs. Never learned to speak cree (nīhithawīwin) or spent any time around my fam up north.

That said over the last 2 years, I'm sure you guys have noticed lol I've been a drift.

After a bunch of adverse experiences and spooky synchronous omens Ive tuned into some weird esoteric realm. This path should have killed me but I literally pull 777 when shit gets real.

The links to native spirituality is heavy with my connection to eagles and bears.

Then there's weird incorporations from various sources. Catholic, Gnostic, Judaism, Philosophy, Masonic Art, Writings of mystics and philosophers.

It kinda crystallized into this strange outlook and put me in tune with some odd magic.

Numbers, Colours, the flow of traffic, faces, noises.

All stimuli fused into reads. Some creepily accurate.

Then again maybe I'm just like Paul in dune and need to lay off the spice or the sauce or something.
Jump to Top