User Controls

I just went for a run and...

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    when I was walking back to my pad I walked across that bitch I fucked from the student bar. the only chick ive seen in that bar byherself in like 10 ties i was there btw who if you recall was sort of weird like a witch and talked about random stupid stuff like mafiu with me and sucked my dick really hard and fast to where it was bleeding and later I posted about it calling her the vampire chick. She also left some earings at my pad. You may also recall she may have felt asahmed the next morning as she quickly left and didnt spend the whole night even just few hours sleeping with me as i got her to lick my ass and she was adamant like ahead of time she wouldnt do it lol she said something oh i not gonna lick ur butt just letting you know when in the beginning she was sucking me or my balls or some shit and i wasnt even trying to et her to do it but those words made me try even harder and took it as a challenge and she gave in for a bit and did it for a bit. anyway im not sure what her deal is if thats the reason she refguses to acknolwedge me now and wont even say hi back or make eye contact with me or wtf do u guys think it could be? or yea i told her after she ignored me as i said hey that she still has her earrings at my pad and spthe pos bitch didnt even acknowledge me or make eye contact.
    is it because she is ashamed of herself what i got her to do against all her morality or self respect? is it the fact sher even went home with a guy from that pub? is it she has some man at home and doesnt want to acknoledge that night or talk to me due to having a man? what is it? is she a hooker or an ex hooker as she dresses funny like one time had like pantyhouse on with heels.
    This is like the third time i ran into her since that night and this time i literally walked right across from her on same street. sher ignores me every tie i say hi like im some piece of shit or something. should i grab her or block her way and demand wtf is going on or an explanation?
    she choose to come over to my place she choose to drink with e she choose to have sex etc.
    I actually told myself I will next time I see her but I suck at confronting people so uch as you see I cant even confront her or a woman and let this bitch treat me like this when all I do is say hello to her.
    i hate poland so much. or being here i mean. these people wre weird as fuk.
    Its like if you dont walk these feales home buy them some flowers from flower shops take them on expensive dates etc. than if you fuck them they act like you comited some crime.
    I really dont think its the fact she licked my ass and she feels mad at herself or ashamed for doing so I think its what i wrote above and this catholic religious culture here and how they use sex as a commodity or power tool or as a weapon as the saying goes and shes mad she got herself to fuk so easily.
    I also think she may be bipolar or has some weird mental thing going on. the fact she was at that bar for a long time alone ignoring all guys and i barely even talked to her and no other guy tried as she was in her own world should have been a sign. in poland almost no women go out alone.
    Originally posted by Wariat when I was walking back to my pad I walked across that bitch I fucked from the student bar. the only chick ive seen in that bar byherself in like 10 ties i was there btw who if you recall was sort of weird like a witch and talked about random stupid stuff like mafiu with me and sucked my dick really hard and fast to where it was bleeding and later I posted about it calling her the vampire chick. She also left some earings at my pad. You may also recall she may have felt asahmed the next morning as she quickly left and didnt spend the whole night even just few hours sleeping with me as i got her to lick my ass and she was adamant like ahead of time she wouldnt do it lol she said something oh i not gonna lick ur butt just letting you know when in the beginning she was sucking me or my balls or some shit and i wasnt even trying to et her to do it but those words made me try even harder and took it as a challenge and she gave in for a bit and did it for a bit. anyway im not sure what her deal is if thats the reason she refguses to acknolwedge me now and wont even say hi back or make eye contact with me or wtf do u guys think it could be? or yea i told her after she ignored me as i said hey that she still has her earrings at my pad and spthe pos bitch didnt even acknowledge me or make eye contact.

Originally posted by Wariat I also think she may be bipolar or has some weird mental thing going on. the fact she was at that bar for a long time alone ignoring all guys and i barely even talked to her and no other guy tried as she was in her own world should have been a sign. in poland almost no women go out alone.

Originally posted by Wariat I really dont think its the fact she licked my ass and she feels mad at herself or ashamed for doing so I think its what i wrote above and this catholic religious culture here and how they use sex as a commodity or power tool or as a weapon as the saying goes and shes mad she got herself to fuk so easily.

Originally posted by Wariat i hate poland so much. or being here i mean. these people wre weird as fuk.

i was too lazy to click them all
Jump to Top