User Controls

Poll: Do you get high at work.

Do you get high at work?

blaster master victim of incest
    Fuck yeah I do, now a days I work in an MIC factory and I smoke trees thru an ecig all fucking day.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I don't work anymore so I get high when ever I want.
    Jeff Houston
    Being high at work is gay

Like fucking your Dad
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I don't work anymore so I get high when ever I want.

Hell ya
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by blaster master Fuck yeah I do, now a days I work in an MIC factory and I smoke trees thru an ecig all fucking day.

Bro...

Weed doesn't count

Smoke meth

Punch a cop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Jeff Bro…

Weed doesn't count

Smoke meth

Punch a cop

I think after what went down with our brolo k'roz im probably going to stay away from amphetamines for the rest of my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    as soon as I get paid im buying an ounce of tek
    Kev African Astronaut
    havent had to recently, got my anxiety trips more or less under control now.
    Solstice Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kev havent had to recently, got my anxiety trips more or less under control now.

How
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice How

dont really know, one day i suddenly didnt need 100 pills a day to keep the rebound at bay

used to be that if i took 99 instead of 100, the chest pounding and shortness of breath returned but one day i forgot to take any for 3 days straight and nothing bad happened, it was a miracle.
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    if i got stoned at work id get scared/paranoid and start bouncing off the walls and shit

yep -- im one of those types
    Nile bump
    Yes... I'm at work airday tho. Doing the Lord's work.
Jump to Top