User Controls

1-butyryl-4-cinnamylpiperazine AP-237

And now here's something you'll really like!

An opiate you can make at home!.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AP-237

it wouldn't be a zoklet clone if we didn't steal a synthesis from someone and make it public.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-27T23:48:09.587266+00:00
    my name is zimmy

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-28T13:40:29.781251+00:00
    Just buy unwashed poppy seeds from amazon for $6/lb and make poppy seed tea.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Just buy unwashed poppy seeds from amazon for $6/lb and make poppy seed tea.

A simplest , i like you.
    Originally posted by paradoxspace A simplest , i like you.

I'm also very frugal when it comes to drugs. Although I've been sober for a couple weeks now, I was eating $2 worth of a jumbo sized edible daily to get blazed as fuck. Me and my friend also binged on stimulants all last summer but he went through 9 grand of coke and I went through like $100 of 4f-mph, which is better than coke anyways. If I remember correctly 1 lb of unwashed poppy seeds should have about 100-400 mg morphine in them, and even at the low end, $6 for 100 mg is a steal. I should make a blog about frugally doing drugs.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Just buy unwashed poppy seeds from amazon for $6/lb and make poppy seed tea.

You're a fucking retard of the highest order. I just posted a clandestine synthesis for an opiate stronger than fentanyl easily made from OTC de worming meds.

Early bird gets the worm :-) the best drugs belong to the fastest.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You're a fucking retard of the highest order. I just posted a clandestine synthesis for an opiate stronger than fentanyl easily made from OTC de worming meds.

Early bird gets the worm :-) the best drugs belong to the fastest.

You haven't taken many opiates if you think strength necessarily equals better.

Have you ever even done anything beyond shake and bake meth? I kind of doubt it. You like to come off as some hardened drug chemist but in reality you seem more like your every day run of the mill tweaker in their honeymoon phase.
    I've taken more drugs than any other human alive.

my name is zimmy

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-28T13:40:47.732085+00:00
    Never really cared for the piperazines myself

Why don't you try racemorphan, scron? It's relatively easy to make
    Its QN opiate though. Racemorphan as in bundy?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Its QN opiate though. Racemorphan as in bundy?

Racemorphan is an equal mix of levorphanol (strong opiate) and dextrorphan (metabolite of bundy)

You can separate the levorphanol but it affects yield and dextrorphan is not active at the tiny doses you'd be taking
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Never really cared for the piperazines myself

Why don't you try racemorphan, scron? It's relatively easy to make

I think its made the same as bundy

and I have never tried piperizine anything but i think its interesting for OTC synthesis.
    tfw no one will ever try this outside of china
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I think its made the same as bundy

and I have never tried piperizine anything but i think its interesting for OTC synthesis.

It's interesting but as with all piperazines, tachyphylaxis would be an issue, which makes it a no-go, for me at least
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher It's interesting but as with all piperazines, tachyphylaxis would be an issue, which makes it a no-go, for me at least

just fuck my shit up fam
    I used to sell piperizine for cows and horses lel.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the holy ghost just fuck my shit up fam

The may may is:

JUST
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher It's interesting but as with all piperazines, tachyphylaxis would be an issue, which makes it a no-go, for me at least

Who are you, man??
    He's a phoney!!
    Originally posted by RisiR Who are you, man??

180gr
Jump to Top