User Controls

im surprised you dumbass liberals

cigreting Dark Matter
    havent got offended about black friday yet
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    shit nigga every day is black friday
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    did you catch my sled video?
    They just haven't had a chance to get to it yet. Please be patient while 1984 is fully implemented.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ They just haven't had a chance to get to it yet. Please be patient while 1984 is fully implemented.

Agreed. Then ill come back to this fred and say i told ya so
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Yeah... & what's up with the horsechit going on in Minneapolis & the city council trying to do away with the Police Force completely?

I thought it was a damn joke, when i was told that! smdh @ these f'g dimwit democraps here!
    wait unitl you hear about kike monday and nigger tuesday
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by POLECAT did you catch my sled video?

where?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr Yeah… & what's up with the horsechit going on in Minneapolis & the city council trying to do away with the Police Force completely?

I thought it was a damn joke, when i was told that! smdh @ these f'g dimwit democraps here!

Coincidentally the crime rate has skyrocketed when the somalis were all imported to murderapolis. The highest somali population in the usa. What a disgrace mn has become.
    Yeah sounds like it if their police can't handle one immigrant population. Plenty of somalis in my hood and the cops bust their heads on the regular

maybve if you legalized drugs you could afford to protect your communities top kek
    I've noticed at most Black Friday events it's mostly blacks fighting each other for $200 TVs...I've only been to one about 6yrs ago and it was a nightmare. I was wanting the obligatory TV and was standing with my empty cart at the spot they said they were going to sell them at midnight...I was there about 11.30. As I was waiting a nigga woman came up and threw a bunch of towels in my empty cart and then tried to pull it from me.

Naturally I told her things were not going to go her way...she left and returned shortly after with her black dude who said "Give her the cart man"...I laughed and dumped her towels on the floor.

The TVs never showed up....about 1am I asked an associate where they were, "Oh they were all sold at 10pm"...Motherfucker you said they were going on sale at 12am at this spot...

First and last time I'd ever go to that nigga shit show.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've noticed at most Black Friday events it's mostly blacks fighting each other for $200 TVs…I've only been to one about 6yrs ago and it was a nightmare. I was wanting the obligatory TV and was standing with my empty cart at the spot they said they were going to sell them at midnight…I was there about 11.30. As I was waiting a nigga woman came up and threw a bunch of towels in my empty cart and then tried to pull it from me.

Naturally I told her things were not going to go her way…she left and returned shortly after with her black dude who said "Give her the cart man"…I laughed and dumped her towels on the floor.

The TVs never showed up….about 1am I asked an associate where they were, "Oh they were all sold at 10pm"…Motherfucker you said they were going on sale at 12am at this spot…

Two guys had a literal shootout in a Toys R Us on Black Friday once, like taking cover behind shelves and exchanging fire like a movie or something. In a fucking toy store over toys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've noticed at most Black Friday events it's mostly blacks fighting each other for $200 TVs…I've only been to one about 6yrs ago and it was a nightmare. I was wanting the obligatory TV and was standing with my empty cart at the spot they said they were going to sell them at midnight…I was there about 11.30. As I was waiting a nigga woman came up and threw a bunch of towels in my empty cart and then tried to pull it from me.

Naturally I told her things were not going to go her way…she left and returned shortly after with her black dude who said "Give her the cart man"…I laughed and dumped her towels on the floor.

The TVs never showed up….about 1am I asked an associate where they were, "Oh they were all sold at 10pm"…Motherfucker you said they were going on sale at 12am at this spot…

peak consoom
    https://mintable.app/collectibles/item/PolecatsSnowmobile-Not-a-motherfucking-ferret/AXUi2yjvP6p2Rph
    A nigger will gladly kill you if it means they get to save $20 on a microwave
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://mintable.app/collectibles/item/PolecatsSnowmobile-Not-a-motherfucking-ferret/AXUi2yjvP6p2Rph

It's gonna be funny when the NFT market busts and a bunch of zoomers kill themselves for blowing their savings on pictures of cartoon lions.
    JUST SOLD MY 800 TRIPLE now I need 3000 more to get new engine clutches and belt for my dragon/ its going to be like new again
    CandyRein Black Hole

That’s light .. man up lol
Jump to Top