User Controls

one gaming challenge i still have not completed after all these years guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i had the game when it first came out got it on my birthday as a kid i believe inwas like 14 or something and this game is none other than donkey kong country 2. it was one of my greatest gaming experiences of all time. i still had a super nintendo and i believe not even the n64 yet, wow that was a memory guys listneing to this song below but i beat some of those secret states but only like two out of however many there are. and this gaming challenge i have to complete (beating them all).

i also literwlly beat wvery donkey kong country game and own both the wii version on my 3ds and the wiiu one. the 3ds one i am close to beating but that is the only version i have not completed. but in terms of secret states i got them all via walkthroughs on wiiu version and the second snes game or dkc2 is the main challenge for me i have to accomplish as a true gamer still after all these yrs.
    blaster master victim of incest
    this is what made super nintendo such a beautiful system for me and for the early and mid 90s. I was there in this era of gaming guys, literwlly this game and chrono trigger made it and nothing came close:

Jump to Top