User Controls

GRYLLS PRUNE TRIP THRED

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I’m gonna post this at exactly 1 am and then edit along the way so we know where we’re at

Ok down the hatch

Ok so basically I bought a tin of prunes in syrup today just in case I needed them to shit which I think I do right now

I read I need to eat about 10 prunes or 100g of them so yeah I poured out half the tin (which is about 10 prunes)

The tin weighs 420g (says it on the tin no pun) so that syrup must weigh around 210g on its own

I’ve eaten about 4 so far and they taste fucking awful and I’m spitting the seeds out back into the bowl as I go (not sure if you should eat them I’m gonna look that up now )
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    y u cant poo?
    oh yeah, u suffer from inverted shit
    Gross I feel my throwing up now but I need my ass to throw up

ok fuck this editing shit I just read you shouldn’t eat too many seeds because they break down into hydrogen cyanide wut

Maybe some people have tried suicide by prunes but it’s unheard of I guess because they probably shit themselves to death before the poison kills them lololol
    Actually I’ve had about 6 now and there’s 6 left must’ve counted wrong because some are smaller than others I’ll just count the seeds after
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    anal penetration's shuvin the shit back up the out door was my meanin
    Oh hey ratboy nice of you to join me
    I think a nigger just disappeared
    All that’s happening is my ass feels warm and I’ve belched a few times but it’s only been 20 minutes now
    I could save these seeds and poison a motherfucker ratboy how do I turn them into cyanide you’re the genius chemist here
    relax nigga
    Ok I’m farting now
    Gonna finish these last 3 off and play some fifa but I’ll probably make the kid rage quit and shit myself laughing at that
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Go find a hooker and pay her to do a manual disimpaction
    Ok it’s half time confirmed prunes make you wanna shit
    Now my nose is running and I have phlegm in my throat which is unusual so my final ANALysis is I’m in the process of dying because I accidentally ate a seed OR

Prunes make you wanna shit from every orifice so I’d say they’d make a good food to detox on and I only pooped the size of a small banana so I wasn’t constipated I just didn’t need to shit

I drew 1-1 with this dude but got a red card and scored a sick header

The weirdest thing is he’s from the same city as me I think

I feel kinda chill now too so maybe they have some sedative effect gonna hit the hay
Jump to Top