User Controls

smoking dmt to spy on the globalist scum

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i remember all the times i smoked dmt and i was shown multiple dimensional spaced objects, they showed me the globalist spaceship and it has a small corridor with a weak spot at the end i'm going to get an alien to come with me and hopefully we make it back alive, if not, tell will smith i said its been real and its been fun but it hasn't been real fun and to live a long life of infinite prosperity TIL THE END OF THE UNIVERSE
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Oh you’re high
    I saw tits
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The globalist ringleader NWO illuminati abduct 200 children a day to get them high on DMT so they can perform dark magik rituals which use them as a catalyst. The children are typically killed whilst they're tripping absolute balls so the chaos magicians can harness the psychic energies contained in their blood and dying screams, and using that energy they erect shields and create obfuscating illusions in which to entrap curious astral walkers such as yourself. You will not see them - not really, just the illusions they've created - and you may perish in the attempt if you try again.
Jump to Top