User Controls

Some Ukrainian chick down the hall

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    or who lives below me when i was coming upstairs last night started tlaking to me whether i am renting out my place or looking for a roomate or if i know anyone on my floor who is. instead of taking her number i just said no im not or know anyone on this floor who is but they always have some arguments or fights on that floor (the ukrainians) and i guess shes looking for a new place to move to nearby. but ive not ven twlked to a girl or woman for so long and am so jaded and frustrated i didnt even offer her my number or anything because i am so jaded and have no energy anymore or even try. i realized its such a failed effort here when such opportunities arise i dont take them because i assume she just wants something from me and not me for who i am or its not genuine ever here. i havent been laid in like forever and basiclaly i dont even try anymore or its at this point i dont even try for human interactions of any kind and when they happen i try to exit out of them quickly.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how do you guys get with people when you havent been laid for a long time. do you also get weird with people and jaded or untrusting like youll already know you wont get laid so why try?
    I dont talk to people I just fuck my girlfriend
    You should Gabby Petito her
Jump to Top