User Controls

I'm defecating while thinking of your mom...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, wish i cud have taken her to the Prom.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, wish i cud have taken her to the Prom.

Go be an ExPat in Philippines. I'm sure your SS checks will go far over there.

Maybe get a wifey.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Go be an ExPat in Philippines. I'm sure your SS checks will go far over there.

Maybe get a wifey.

Not a ridiculous idea to be honest.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Defecation from your dad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Go be an ExPat in Philippines. I'm sure your SS checks will go far over there.

Maybe get a wifey.

a wife? that's a horrible idea. No woman is desirable to marry. None, wutsoever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung a wife? that's a horrible idea. No woman is desirable to marry. None, wutsoever.

Multimillionaire desperate 58yr old real estate bitches can be desirable. Short term pain for long term gain etc.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung a wife? that's a horrible idea. No woman is desirable to marry. None, wutsoever.

Go to one of those retirement communities and find yourself a rich, lonely, horny, old childless broad with a weak ticker. Marry her and fuck her to death!

The perfect crime. She even died with a smile on her face.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    [quote pk=1441353 author="

The perfect crime. She even died with a smile on her face.
    [/quote]

She wasnt smiling. She is laughing
Jump to Top