User Controls

When the aliens land are you going to fuck them?

Or get fucked by them?

transsexual/hermaphrodite: more sexualized than sub. women and dom. women.
    more estrogen, slightly less testosterone than men and women
    third hormone: flunophesylnorverone: third sex hormone/telepathic hormone. allows gender to read minds, read emotions, to lock onto a persons sexual urges and synchronize with them, making them near irresistable
    penis: where human penis is located. average length 6-12 inches flaccid. 14-18 inches erect
    vagina, incapable of housing children.

No, I'm just not going to answer the door.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I'm just not going to answer the door.

They don't understand doors, similar to cats. They can detect your heat and want to use your internal organs as a fleshlight and nest to lay their eggs.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    my cats understand doors
    Mine does too, in fact I've had to repaint 2 doors where it's been stretching up and scratching at the door knob...little fucker
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I hear aliens like spotted dick.

Jiggly will be one of their favorites.
    The spotted dick jokes expired 10yrs ago on DH after I got through explaining what it was to the stupid Americans...clearly you were enraptured with it...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    With your spotted dick?

Hell no!
    troon African Astronaut
    inb4: are they 16 years old or younger, and have they evolved tongues?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The spotted dick jokes expired 10yrs ago on DH after I got through explaining what it was to the stupid Americans…clearly you were enraptured with it…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6S7JNGiT0
    Enrapturement confirmed
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mine does too, in fact I've had to repaint 2 doors where it's been stretching up and scratching at the door knob…little fucker

Originally posted by aldra my cats understand doors

do they really though? I don't believe cats understand why walls open sometimes. It seems to upset their sense of freedom
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood do they really though? I don't believe cats understand why walls open sometimes. It seems to upset their sense of freedom

They understand manipulation of the door knob results in the wall opening...hence why the scratch at the knob and not just some random spot on the door.
    Ax soon as one lands and approaches me with the standard challenge of "take me to your leader", I'm going to challenge him to a one-on-one battle to the death.
    op likes syrian boy.
    Originally posted by troon inb4: are they 16 years old or younger, and have they evolved tongues?

They are only a few days old and are parasitic spores that live inside your stomach

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny op likes syrian boy.

no

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Ax soon as one lands and approaches me with the standard challenge of "take me to your leader", I'm going to challenge him to a one-on-one battle to the death.

It doesn't need to land to rape you, you aren't gonna be able to cover all the openings fast enough before an entire colony is laying eggs inside you.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Peaching.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    If you can confront the xenos, look upon the xenos, even think upon the xenos, without revulsion, then you are as damned as they.
Jump to Top