User Controls

People who have several accounts and still change their avi often, why?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Speedy, wariat, ratface

Is this a pedo thing?
    G African Astronaut
    Skitzo,psychotic breaks,escapism etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    none of these people use alt accounts

maybe you are the schizo
    Your mum.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Throws off the algorithm
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    avi is a format for video. What do you mean by avi? Like their avatars?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready avi is a format for video. What do you mean by avi? Like their avatars?

Yeh cause ava sounds shit like that movie avatar where the fuck is that second one anyway
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your mum.

No she’s not but yours is
    Originally posted by G Skitzo,psychotic breaks,escapism etc.

An avi tends to tell a lot about someone’s personality I guess it’s supposed to be that way

Solstice - Probably really is a bad ass semi retarded meat head steroid takin muthafuckin thug lyfe nigga playa too busy pimpin bitches out to be postin

Jigga - (wannabe) Posh twat knowitall defector

Quix mix - Too kind for his own good, kind hearted just wants to fit in somewhere and be accepted, cute kid with a sweet tooth

Speedy - Deluded old pedo thinks he’s a cross between Rambo and Stephen Hawking, chases after little kids in his electric mobility chair

G - Norm of the norm, a man with a plan, simple but yet effective, by far one of the smartest and hates to gloat, learn a thing or two from him, very family oriented

Ratface - FUCKED.

Grylls - The fuck u lookin at u want some too

cigreting - random idiotic loser with no personality, not sure what he wants in life, loves vanilla

mmG - The boss, the cat lover, the dark evil lord of the night owl skitzos

Then you come across the odd one who actually posts real, enhancemented selfies of themselves - Really desperate and wants to fit in somewhere because real life isn’t working out
    cigreting Dark Matter
    me chage myne 2 ur granp bols faget
    I see
    Kafka sweaty
    They're insecure
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hot water burn baby
    Kafka sweaty
    I kind of want to change mine because sometimes it doesn't seem like me, but then I shouldn't care so much.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Kafka I kind of want to change mine because sometimes it doesn't seem like me, but then I shouldn't care so much.

Is that a Margarete Keane Big eye style portrait?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready avi is a format for video. What do you mean by avi? Like their avatars?

kek
Jump to Top