User Controls

I cant wait for world peace.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Bojangles >

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I eat clovers.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    The supersize kfc meal deal Trojan horse.

They became lazy and content and slept through their invasion.

You now learn Chinee or you go to reprogram camp n learn hardway.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://808teens.com/forums/threads/harassment.22/
    I am not clicking or going near anything involving "teens" and I tell any teenager I meet the dark realities of life and the universe to scare them away from ever wanting to talk to me and it works.

I play minecraft with a lot of younger folx and they are so far removed from any realm you know of old internet culture. They are in a different world man, only fucked up people used the internet back then except for shit like myspace, and not going on forums like that. You are crazy and live in fantasy realm delusion reality like Chris Chan hoping for tat sweet heart 16 ear old that fucks dogs and licks man ass.

The only thing I can think of to help you is taking extreme large doses of psychedelics and destroying your mind and ego to the point where you forget who you are as a person. You can be born new in the light of triangles or suffer burning in the torment of secular hedonism
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G Bojangles >

ur diet is atrocious, Greasy Gary.
    that looks good as fuck
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that looks good as fuck

so does ur mom
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am not clicking or going near anything involving "teens" and I tell any teenager I meet the dark realities of life and the universe to scare them away from ever wanting to talk to me and it works.

I play minecraft with a lot of younger folx and they are so far removed from any realm you know of old internet culture. They are in a different world man, only fucked up people used the internet back then except for shit like myspace, and not going on forums like that. You are crazy and live in fantasy realm delusion reality like Chris Chan hoping for tat sweet heart 16 ear old that fucks dogs and licks man ass.

The only thing I can think of to help you is taking extreme large doses of psychedelics and destroying your mind and ego to the point where you forget who you are as a person. You can be born new in the light of triangles or suffer burning in the torment of secular hedonism

yea but there are some freaks out there. not any but some. and some willing to be convinced. maybe not both of those things the dog fuq and rimming but one of them for one freak and another one of them for a diff freak. im sure some somewhere exist in both categories but im nbot even hoping to find her.
    i mean ive met some of them on chats like the other day a chick who clais she would have double penetration if she had a chance and had a joker pic on her profile at first then switched it and said she likes rough sex or being roughed up and is open to piss stuff but wouldnt ri (i may convince her tho i sure if i met her in real life). she was a genuine freak was even telling me of trying to fuq her teacher by rubbing on him at school during lunch break before soeone came in asking for lesson questions.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by blaster master Once weed gets legalized and everyone's too stoned and fat from the munchies to argue and fight world peace will be achieved as long as the guvmn't checks keep cashing and the internet stay on.

But after many years of global peace there will be a great war between three factions, the popeyes faction, the church's faction, and the kfc faction. Which side will you be on?

You better get prepped little daddy.

popeyes has the best sides
    Originally posted by WellHung so does ur mom

thats where I get my genetics, fatboy. Are your parents fat losers like you too?
    crazy world.
    Originally posted by G Bojangles >

That looks like some good eatin.
    lol shes 15 and from texas and is into older guys she claims or thats her thing but shes never been with one and is bisexual.
    That's a manly fucking jawline it has.
    hmm
Jump to Top