User Controls

I can't wait for global war

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    LOL "Australia will bend knees to China."

I wished I never gave a fuck for this country or it's allies and I now welcome global meltdown based on everyone's shot attitude

Soon. Very very soon.

Blame the boomers more. Won't do you want good. They nor Xgen are your wet nuses.

China and Russia will be your new masters, not mine. I'll kill as many as I can when the invasion begins because I won't coward like most of you.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    China is rubbish at diplomacy, but I still don't see them starting a war. They have no major allies and a somewhat brittle political situation. The regime could easily lose legitimacy if they lost a major conflict (there's historical precedent in this).
    In this third world war, even the old people will be sent to the front lines.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ In this third world war, even the old people will be sent to the front lines.

What third world war?

Who wants it?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed What third world war?

Who wants it?

Nobody wants it, but that won't matter. It never does.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    China got too much invested in the world to switch on it. Everyone buys their shit and everyone owes them money. Their economy would pretty much collapse.

All it would take is for the New World Order to get their CIA/Mossad/Mi6 goons to explode an atomic warhead in a heavily-populated American city and then get their fake news goons to pin it on Russia or China.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    You're not built for war son.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    anybody is if you iv a bit of meth in them
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S anybody is if you iv a bit of meth in them

Fodder
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ All it would take is for the New World Order to get their CIA/Mossad/Mi6 goons to explode an atomic warhead in a heavily-populated American city and then get their fake news goons to pin it on Russia or China.

Every country that builds weapons have a different signature of radioactive materials used. You can't fake an atomic weapon that easy and blame it on someone else. the slightly different material has virtual tags of sort. like tags in a taser gun used by cops. though those are put in on purpose to ID who fired it. it's kind of the same that each country will show slightly different outputs of fission material. like a fingerprint.

they can like bush admin lied about WMD in Iraq but you know some independent person will refute their claims and have data but Americans are dumb down lemmings and wont care. they will want instant revenge for the lost of their families
    Also Sorry to our virtual friend (Gone missing) Misguided. but I would kill any Russians rolling up into the US along with Chinese or North Koreans if they chose to invade us. they would just push our buttons, have a war game 200 miles or less off both coasts of the US. we'll meet them. then they'll leave and come back.. pushing in a bit close. may go on for a few years before one night. when Most Americans just get used to it.. go into Invade mode. lots of ship guns and Jets flying all over the fucking place. I dont know how far off you can hear cannons going off.. but then again, the new Ship guns use Kenetic Rail Guns dont they? probably not as loud. who's going to warn the population as an invasion pushes in.

Russia is alling with China. it's not just China.

Also My guess is a percentage of first gen might suddenly bust out with fully automatic weapons and explosives and grenades and start killing the locals. running out of their apartments in their PLA uniforms. BC for starters.

Canadians would probably join them
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready LOL "Australia will bend knees to China."

I wished I never gave a fuck for this country or it's allies and I now welcome global meltdown based on everyone's shot attitude

Soon. Very very soon.

Blame the boomers more. Won't do you want good. They nor Xgen are your wet nuses.

China and Russia will be your new masters, not mine. I'll kill as many as I can when the invasion begins because I won't coward like most of you.

You would be one of the first to cry and die you weak confused POS.
    Now I want some Special fried rice, with an egg on top.
    never gonna happen. Since WW2 we now live in the age of nation states and have been living in that age for generations now. There is no human alive that has any experiences to draw from any personal history not living in a nation state.

It has encompassed the entire world hundreds of years ago with a globalist culture. People were interested in "trendy" oriental Asian import goods, foods, plants, animals in the 1800s. Not much has changed in hundreds of years.

The only kind of wars we have involving land are border disputes in places like Sudan, China and Taiwan or Russia invading crimea and Ukraine. A sovereign nation is never going to invade and conquer another one because the rest of the world will not allow them.

Maybe if one country "went rogue" like North Korea, China or Russia and said FUCK the UN, risked the nukes and took the land even though holding it would cost your entire economy and military force.

I just don't see it happening and if it does happen it's probably not gonna be in our lifetimes and not involving any of the diplomacy or history we're familiar with. There would have to be something else and if a country were to conquer another they would need to destroy all these things which seems impossible the way the world works now.

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    QMR is quickly shifting from paranoid delusion schizophrenia to the agressive and violent fantasy type of it. Hopefully won't be long before he pulls Stephen Paddock.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed China is rubbish at diplomacy, but I still don't see them starting a war. They have no major allies and a somewhat brittle political situation. The regime could easily lose legitimacy if they lost a major conflict (there's historical precedent in this).

you have unhealthy chinese fetish and deficiency of china knowledge at the same time.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Every country that builds weapons have a different signature of radioactive materials used. You can't fake an atomic weapon that easy and blame it on someone else. the slightly different material has virtual tags of sort.

and guess who controls the gate and accessses to these informations ?

yes, the ghost of colon powell and dr. anthony fauci of nukes.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A sovereign nation is never going to invade and conquer another one because the rest of the world will not allow them.

afghanistan

iraq

libya

syria

grenada

cuba

vietnam

man korea

the list goes on.
Jump to Top