User Controls

I'm taking the plunge.

i'm getting vaxxed.

i'm so sick of being a pariah and a dalit in my country and among my own kinfolks.

i hadnt have a haircut for more than a year now and have to work "illegally" and in fear as if im some kind of illegal migrants.

fuck this shit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Well done for deciding not to be an idiot.

I was in Ukraine recently, and the girl I was visiting won't get vaxxed, so it's really hard for her to travel. Her Mom is terrified of Covid, so hides in her apartment all day, but she won't go and get vaxxed either. Only about 20% of the population has been vaxxed.

Fear is a terrible thing, and obviously I oppose the fearmongering about covid as well as the vaccine mandates. But we live in insane times, so just get the shot and move on with your life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Well done for deciding not to be an idiot.

I was in Ukraine recently, and the girl I was visiting won't get vaxxed, so it's really hard for her to travel. Her Mom is terrified of Covid, so hides in her apartment all day, but she won't go and get vaxxed either. Only about 20% of the population has been vaxxed.

Fear is a terrible thing, and obviously I oppose the fearmongering about covid as well as the vaccine mandates. But we live in insane times, so just get the shot and move on with your life.

except this wont end here.

it started with the jab mandate but it wont end there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    but was the girl you visited also a prostitute?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat but was the girl you visited also a prostitute?

No, a prostitute would be cheaper.

And way better at sex.
    so a girlfriend than?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat so a girlfriend than?

Sort of.
    how did you meet?
    mmG African Astronaut
    Isn't it funny how soygay did a 180 on vaccines and masks?

Congratulations vinnygoloid. Welcome to the scary science thing 5G generation, kid.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Polar Plunge? you would have to find a body of water in far northern China in winter.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Now you'll only have a couple of years left to live.
    blaster master victim of incest
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I jabbed myself with shit from China for years. I think a little covid got in there at some point and gave me the antibodies.

Before covid even came out

Winning
    Originally posted by mmG Isn't it funny how soygay did a 180 on vaccines and masks?

Congratulations vinnygoloid. Welcome to the scary science thing 5G generation, kid.

o, no.

not taking any mRNÁ shit. i'll be taking my native chinese vaxx.

and i might have to pay if the government supply has run out.

fuck this faggot government.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Now you'll only have a couple of years left to live.

thats ok.

the years after that will be nightmares anyway.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny o, no.

not taking any mRNÁ shit. i'll be taking my native chinese vaxx.

and i might have to pay if the government supply has run out.

fuck this faggot government.

Haha sinovac is even less effective than the Johnson & Johnson single shot vaccine, what a scam.
    If you tune into FM 73 88 44 we can have a nice chat over the 5G airwave microships. See you there!
    Originally posted by mmG Haha sinovac is even less effective than the Johnson & Johnson single shot vaccine, what a scam.

exactly.

when forced to take something absolutely unnecessary, i'd prefer the one that doesnt work.

the reason i needed the shot ia because i'm sick of being treated like a dalit. not because i believe this flu is real.

lol.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you tune into FM 73 88 44 we can have a nice chat over the 5G airwave microships. See you there!

5g is optional on my model and i opted out to save the big bucks.
Jump to Top