User Controls

wut did u dream about last night

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i had a dream that i was drinkin' soda. it was like mountain dew, but the label said "Slammin' Tzeentch".

there was also some other stuff about a space station getting taken over? idk

dreams are cool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just Emailed someone about my dream last night so I'll just copy paste it here.

Every night I go to sleep with Alexia playing "rain sounds" on loop. So obviously it's the sound of rain and putting it on loop means it will continue to play till I stop it.

Anyway I had a dream (OR MAYBE IT WAS REAL). That a mans voice came over my Alexa basically saying "this is a warning to stop playing rain sounds. I've hacked your device and if you continue to play it I'll hack everything you have" I woke up and my rain sounds had STOPPED...I wondered if I'd imagined/dreamed the voice...so I started up the rain sounds again took a piss and went back to sleep....WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING THE RAIN SOUNDS HAD STOPPED AGAIN BY ITSELF.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Weird shit, Saturday night I had a dream a bedroom in my house had flooded, I was sad to find a pet hamster had died in it(haven't had a pet hamster in 40 fucking years lol).

Today I go to an inherited property & find a tiny fucking mouse in the entry foyer, it was moving hella slow so probably injured/sick. I scooped him up w/a paper plate & cup & tossed him outside. Just now put 2 & 2 together, hmm.
    Kafka sweaty
    I had a bad dream about a house. There was a family living there in the 70s and they all wore these weird coats so neighbours would stay away, leather trench coats, they were all chubby and had those weird haircuts you know like blonde with a fringe? They didn't want people to know they'd found these new bugs in the garden.

Jump to Victorian times, a long driveway to the house and an autistic boy in a horse-drawn carriage. The man driving the carriage is slender and sinister, keeps looking back at him. The boy is disturbed and hides in the bathtub, then he's found tied up in the bathtub and murdered.

Jump to today and I live there. Start noticing my friends who are paid to play with me are turning into bugs. The army comes to evacuate us, then the house is nuked and I saw this.

https://ibb.co/9nywMqf
    Further on the rain sounds, Alexa wouldn't play it last night, I tried and tried and it kept saying "ok" but no rain sounds were forthcoming.
    I dont really dream anymore. Something to do with my fucked brain chemistry i think. Last one i had a couple months ago, i had a family. wife son and daughter. It felt like a lifetime. I felt loved and needed and content. I was making forts for them out of sofa cushions. Barbecues. Watching movies in the dark with my wife. Halloween costumes for the kids. Taking pictures of them with goofy lil missing teeth. First dances. I could see them growing up.Then one day they just disappeared and the whole house was empty and everything was cardboard and plastic cutouts like a cheap movie set. I ran through the neighborhood trying to find them and knocking on doors but the houses were all empty and full of sand. Sand falling in through the roofs and making its way through cracks in the windows. And then i looked up and i was in this ghost town, city half buried like an old skeleton in the desert. I was all alone. I started choking on the sand as it rose above my lips. When i woke up I was crying and the feeling of loss was really fucked up and palpable.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    nothing
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I swear the Amoxicillan was giving me nightmares. I dreamt a gang of niggers were assaulting my home. It was so vivid, I could hear chimp noises as they come up the stairs to rape my family.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I swear the Amoxicillan was giving me nightmares. I dreamt a gang of niggers were assaulting my home. It was so vivid, I could hear chimp noises as they come up the stairs to rape my family.

That was just England
    WellHung Black Hole
    fucking a few niggers.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wish I dreamt more. I feel like taking valarium root to sleep better and have crazy dreams. Don't know if there are other benefits but I'll find out
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i was at a shopping mall type place sitting on a bench with my brother where we had been sitting for quite some time shooting the shit, when a latina came up ( i think she was a janitor ) and sassed me saying that we cant just be hanging out on the bench all day, what do we think this is a gym or something? ( she was implying i go lounge around at the gym instead of working out ) and i was taken aback and i downright snapped at her ( CUSS WARNING ) and i said "fuck you, motherfucker" ( i know right, how classy ) and then i thought about beating her up but i didnt even though it would have been easy because shes a woman and then I left and was feeling a bit of dread like DANG IT, I WAS WEARING A COMPANY WORK SHIRT you know because she could metoo me and call my boss and say im bad but anyway then i wandered all over the place looking for my car it was like a really big place so there was lots of parking areas and it was hella confusing i was taken aback
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by A College Professor i was at a shopping mall type place sitting on a bench with my brother where we had been sitting for quite some time shooting the shit, when a latina came up ( i think she was a janitor ) and sassed me saying that we cant just be hanging out on the bench all day, what do we think this is a gym or something? ( she was implying i go lounge around at the gym instead of working out ) and i was taken aback and i downright snapped at her ( CUSS WARNING ) and i said "fuck you, motherfucker" ( i know right, how classy ) and then i thought about beating her up but i didnt even though it would have been easy because shes a woman and then I left and was feeling a bit of dread like DANG IT, I WAS WEARING A COMPANY WORK SHIRT you know because she could metoo me and call my boss and say im bad but anyway then i wandered all over the place looking for my car it was like a really big place so there was lots of parking areas and it was hella confusing i was taken aback

That sounds real
    Strangely i had a dream last night. I forget why but my mom had killed someone. She asked if i wanted to see it and i said okay and she opened the door to the laundry room and a woman was slumped back in a chair with her entire jaw and cheek smashed in with a hammer and stab wounds all over her bare chest. Next scene i walk into the house and shes flayed the body and is doing like a waltz with the full length sleeve of skin
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. So dumb.
    SAY IT WITH UR WHOLE CHEST
    frala Avant garde shartist
    I had two dreams last night. In one dream I thought I was Britney Spears and I was in Las Vegas trying to get into venues. I kept telling them who I was and asking them to PARK MY LIMO. But my limo was a broke down Buick LeSabre with a bad paint job and I kept getting kicked out.

In the second dream I was a watching a group of people trying to frame a person for the murder of a baby. They accidentally killed the baby but didn’t do the right thing at the time of death so they decided to pin it on this poor innocent Martha. They all ended up in this confinement area fighting. There was a guy who was acting like a warden behind glass watching them and there was one girl in the group who was worried about her blog being taken down if she was accused of murder. The warden yelled at her that she was never getting her blog back.
    Prior to going to beddy byes last night I was exploring google Earth on my VR headset, visiting places in England I knew and loved such as previous addresses, friends addresses, schools, places of work, places I had fond memories of visiting etc.

As such I dreamed about several of said locations.
    Drank a million beers and slept all day and then got up and puked like eleven times wretching up BILe and then went back to bed and then got up again and watched.the Tony soprano show
    Kafka sweaty
    A black church under the northern lights, Mik wearing a bunny hat, anime cafe with Jiang. She was wearing a blue dress with pearls at the cuffs, yellow tights. I had a white shirt with multicoloured seams, ordered pear slices and apple juice, then we went for a walk in a Victorian garden.
Jump to Top