User Controls

Fona 10-25-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Woke up not caring about anything and just happy it was still dark outside.
    Quickly filled up with anxiety about the day ahead.
    I'm switching to 2nd shift today and it feels weird as now instead of being the first to the weekend, I will be the last.
    Thankful it is at least not 1st shift where I can't make it out and about without avoiding crowds.
    This first week will be an adjustment but I don't forsee it being as much of a time change adjustment as it will be a "totally new set of co-workers" adjustment.
    I use to stay at the crappy plastics factory telling new people I was training that "this job sucks and I have been here too long. Don't be like me and instead go make more money at 'this place/that place' " and I finally just got tired of being complacent and faking that it was alright I wasn't paid well because I was happy with my work family.
    Still I do that time to time at my current job except now I am actively trying to better myself and make more money instead of just sticking around because the work is relaxed or I can leave when I want.
    Truth is (at least where I have worked) that everyone has stuff that comes up and if you really need flexible time and so long as you are a good worker it is not that hard to get and if you are a good worker you will find yourself with down time.
    I will never again be okay with any job working for some filthy rich tycoon while being paid mere sheckles and not even having my needs met.
    Shit just isn't worth my time wasting away my life like that.
    All my focus on now is making some money while I learn programming so that I can make the big bucks.
    I am still being paid a crap wage but I am a lot better off than if I hadn't switched jobs earlier this year.
    All that I wanted was some support from someone saying "Yeah, go do it. You're worth it". But I never got any of that...
    Misery loves company I guess :/
    Sometimes you are just too close to a situation to get a good perspective on it like I was and it turned out it was just hurting me.
    I took the risk on my own to switch jobs to begin with and today I once again am taking a big risk by switching shifts to a whole new set of people I know nothing about and vice versa. My comfort bubble that consisted of people having my back at work will be gone when I go in today.
    I've done this before though and I will do it again.
    With any luck I will have the opportunity to advance much faster now and be able to have a little more cash while I continue my studies which is really the only important thing I need to be focusing on.
    My options are work my self do death over the course of the next 35 years at a crappy job or I can invest in myself and as long as I work hard I will get a return that will be well worth it and allow me to do things in life that I can only dream of now.
    Nothing I can do now will tell me how my day will be later so I might as well quit worrying about it.

Before I go to work today my goals are to pay my rent. Go to the grocery and get some stuff moved to my mom's house so I can stay over there again this week while she is away on business.
    That being said I want to get a move on and not rush at the last minute.

After this last weekend I really need to slow my life outside of work down a notch and get all my cards in order again.
    Felt like I had a really good weekend but it wasn't planned and now I got to recoup some cash.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you aren't smart enough to do anything besides get slightly more money for slightly more responsibility.

I know my current job would pan out like that^ which is why I'm focused on my goal of becoming a programmer you shit brain.
    Feeling pretty worked up right now.
    I tend to get myself like this just about anytime I am going to do something new or even mildly uncomfortable.
    All that I have to do is get myself to work today and the rest will happen as it should.
    Paying rent tomorrow instead of today because I forgot the atm on this side of town won't let me take enough money out and my bank is too far away just to drive to for this.

My last stop before going to my moms later is the grocery so I really don't have anything to do for the next couple of hours except sit at home and sweat. My hands are trembling thanks to anxiety and coffee.
    Can't even code as I'm too nervous to think.

It's a beautiful day and I look so forward to not spending the rest of them like this.
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up, crybaby. Go smoke a cigarette since u weren't disciplined enuff to quit.
    Originally posted by WellHung shut the fuck up, crybaby. Go smoke a cigarette since u weren't disciplined enuff to quit.

nobody asked you fat boy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nobody asked you fat boy

I don't need to be asked, Queer. I'll chime in wenever i fucking feel like it. Put that cock back in ur mouth and keep sucking.
    ^Misery loves company.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My morning of being stuck in my apartment is coming to an end.
    I am loading up my car now and getting ready to head out.
    Really not looking super forward to the rest of my day but I am looking forward to getting it over with.
    TTYL
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My morning of being stuck in my apartment is coming to an end.
    I am loading up my car now and getting ready to head out.
    Really not looking super forward to the rest of my day but I am looking forward to getting it over with.
    TTYL

So many folks got it so much worse than u
    Originally posted by WellHung I don't need to be asked, Queer. I'll chime in wenever i fucking feel like it. Put that cock back in ur mouth and keep sucking.

kill yourself
    Originally posted by WellHung So many folks got it so much worse than u

No shit.
    Trying to be an example.
    I use to be a homeless junkie with nothing to show for myself except warrants and jail time.
    Got groceries and everything is set up at my mom's house so that after work I can come back here and get busy doing whatever Imma do.
    The only thing I didn't get done today was pay rent and that is because I didn't fucking feel like it.
    Anyways, I need to change shirts because I am covered in ketchup and work starts in 40 minutes.
    I've got to get going.
    Everyone do the best to enjoy your day and make a better tomorrow.
    <3
    G African Astronaut
    TL/DR
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Got groceries and everything is set up at my mom's house so that after work I can come back here and get busy doing whatever Imma do.
    The only thing I didn't get done today was pay rent and that is because I didn't fucking feel like it.
    Anyways, I need to change shirts because I am covered in ketchup and work starts in 40 minutes.
    I've got to get going.
    Everyone do the best to enjoy your day and make a better tomorrow.
    <3

if the squid games were real and you could get out of all your worries of debt or working would you join it? I mean or do you value your life a lot?
    have a good day at work

Work is going okay.
    It's really a fucking mess but Im holding down what I am responsible for.
    jannie work
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you aren't smart enough to do anything besides get slightly more money for slightly more responsibility.

You're not even on the ladder. You're down there in the basement.
Jump to Top