User Controls

It's Official!!!

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Let's go Brandon (fuck Joe Biden) is now preserved in the Congressional record. By trying cover for Biden at Talladega NBC reporter Kelli Stavast has essentially caused what she was trying to obfuscate (fuck Joe Biden) to be placed in the National Archive.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Such a great thing that vulgarity is now part of everyday life🥴

Classy🙄
    WellHung Black Hole
    It's official, folks. Speedy Parker is a disgusting nigger-lover. Bon apetite!
    Originally posted by Technologist Such a great thing that vulgarity is now part of everyday life🥴

Classy🙄

Either you have the memory god promised to a pomegranate or your bias has completely blinded you to any truth which contradicts your view.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When Biden noticed some of the equipment Trump used to golf famous courses virtually from the White House, he commented: “What a fucking asshole.”
    Source

Technologist victim of incest
    So you’re saying these people were on the house floor singing those songs?
    Originally posted by Technologist So you’re saying these people were on the house floor singing those songs?

So you're saying you heard profanity on the house floor?
    Seethe harder faggot
    Originally posted by Solstice Seethe harder faggot

Follow closer puppy
    G African Astronaut
    Clowns get exactly what they deserve putting this imbecile in power lmao.
    Originally posted by Technologist Such a great thing that vulgarity is now part of everyday life🥴

Classy🙄

Classy🙄

"WE'RE GONNA IMPEACH THAT MOTHER FUCKER !!!!"

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I say Fuck trump because he's an old friend of the Clinton's, gave them campaign money in the past, no doubt had connections to Lucky Larry's purchase and commented how good of friends he is with Larry. for all of you jedi haters, his son in law has close ties with State of Israel and is a jedi. other family members are as well. so it seems odd you hate jedis but love Trump. Even his wife didn't want to be in state of Israel. you could tell by her body language. I don't think she's an Anti-Semite however she is from Soviet Russia (Ukraine) and knows about Russian Bolsheviks controlling State of Israel these days.

Russia has beat us. they won the cold war through their mind games. winning the war without a bullet fired. letting us Yankies do all the fucking shooting.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I say Fuck trump because he's an old friend of the Clinton's, gave them campaign money in the past, no doubt had connections to Lucky Larry's purchase and commented how good of friends he is with Larry. for all of you jedi haters, his son in law has close ties with State of Israel and is a jedi. other family members are as well. so it seems odd you hate jedis but love Trump. Even his wife didn't want to be in state of Israel. you could tell by her body language. I don't think she's an Anti-Semite however she is from Soviet Russia (Ukraine) and knows about Russian Bolsheviks controlling State of Israel these days.

Russia has beat us. they won the cold war through their mind games. winning the war without a bullet fired. letting us Yankies do all the fucking shooting.

Your meds have worn off.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your meds have worn off.

this country is in its final death rattle. gasp. can't clear that which builds up.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Follow closer puppy

Jesus Christ you sound as retarded as that dumb negress who posts here thinking people follow her. People click Latest Threads when they're bored, no one actually gives a fuck about you or finds you interesting enough to "follow".
    Originally posted by Solstice Jesus Christ you sound as retarded as that dumb negress who posts here thinking people follow her. People click Latest Threads when they're bored, no one actually gives a fuck about you or finds you interesting enough to "follow".

Clicking on latest threads and commenting directly to any posts made by a given user just to get attention seems to indicate otherwise on your part. But it is cute how you pretend to speak for others in a lame attempt to lend credibility to your claim.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol I love how the left can do something but when the right does it we’re racist homophobes lmfao
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol I love how the left can do something but when the right does it we’re racist homophobes lmfao

Or better yet when some ass clown on cable news bitches about something and it is something they are doing. Like when Gabby Petito went missing. All the talking heads whined about how the only reason she got attention was because she was white. Then doubled down by saying that when black girls went missing no attention was given to the disappearance.

Now anyone with a lick of sense looked at that narrative from jump street and just shook their head. Yet there is still roughly 1/3 of the country that was and still is either some black saying, "Hell yeah, how come da sistas don't get the same attention as dat white ho", or some soi ass white liberal saying, "This is just more proof of America's inherent systemic racism".

Not one from that group just looked at the narrative and immediately said, "Wait a minute. Just who decides which cases get attention? Oh yeah, that's right, the cable news networks. Hey, hold on. If this is a real thing they are bitching about what they are doing".

Almost everything the progressive libtards bitch about are the things that are being done by the 'leaders' they support. But they try to pin those actions on anyone who either disagrees with their views or points out their hypocrisy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

repulsive
Jump to Top