User Controls

Rand Paul vindicated - NIH admit Fauci lied to Congress

Donald Trump Black Hole

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-vindicated-rand-paul-blasts-lying-fauci-over-civilization-ending-experiments
    Game over.

Rand Paul has referred Fauci to Justice for investigation, requesting 5 years imprisonment for his deliberate lies, however the whole thing is highly partisan, with the evil scumbags supporting Fauci like he's some sort of creepy little Italian Jesus.

Fauci tried to humiliate Rand Paul, claiming Rand Paul "didn't know what he was talking about" in response to a direct question that Fauci wasn't answering.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Don’t forget that the report also states that the research DID NOT fit the criteria for GOF.

You’re late to this one idiot. It’s been proven to be nothing but spin.

Care to try again?😂😂😂
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t forget that the report also states that the research DID NOT fit the criteria for GOF

Are you really falling for a desperate attempt to retrospectively redefine terms, in defiance of the whole terminology of the field?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    "We only mixed up the viruses to see if they could acquire additional function. That's not gain of function".
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Are you really falling for a desperate attempt to retrospectively redefine terms, in defiance of the whole terminology of the field?

Did you read it? It states that in the report dumbass.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Did you read it? It states that in the report dumbass.

Oh yeah, another referral to a 50,000 page report that probably also finally proves Russian collusion.

If you have a valid point you make it in a sentence.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://twitter.com/JeremyRedfernFL

https://twitter.com/JeremyRedfernFL/status/1451565600673828869

The scumbags are literally editing their website to try to retcon what they did as something other than what it was.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Oh yeah, another referral to a 50,000 page report that probably also finally proves Russian collusion.

If you have a valid point you make it in a sentence.

So you’re saying you posted something you didn’t even read😂😂😂
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist So you’re saying you posted something you didn’t even read😂😂😂

Uh huh,
    Did you read the entire report or not?
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Vindicated.

Right about everything.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Uh huh,
    Did you read the entire report or not?

Unlike some people I have a life.
    Yeah cause everything on news nation is correct🙄. You’re like all the other sheep. You grab a headline and run with it😂
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Unlike some people I have a life.

Well needless to say you just made an ass of yourself😂
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Well needless to say you just made an ass of yourself😂

Honestly, I don't even know what you are claiming I didn't read.

The evidence is all here, unless you are a jackass you can look at it and realise exactly what happened.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Honestly, I don't even know what you are claiming I didn't read.

The evidence is all here, unless you are a jackass you can look at it and realise exactly what happened.

Well I read it and I’m not reading it to you.

So YOU are the jackass!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Well I read it and I’m not reading it to you.

So YOU are the jackass!

That's nice, dear.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's nice, dear.

You bet it is, dear😁
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Are you really falling for a desperate attempt to retrospectively redefine terms, in defiance of the whole terminology of the field?

we injected a virus into rats to see how it'd mutate, but we didn't mean for it to mutate
    Fauci lied to Congress. Gets a free pass by the Democrat-controlled AG. Roger Stone "lied to Congress", gets his door busted down at 4am by an army of tactical agents carrying AR-15's dressed in military gear, his wife and dog terrorized, his property confiscated, with CNN already at the scene with cameras all ready to roll, and he's then thrown in prison. Then these shit-for-brains have the nerve to look straight in your eyes and tell you they aren't a bunch of pathetic partisan hacks.
Jump to Top