User Controls

Update. Live round used by Alex in Shooting

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Union claims prop gun on Alec Baldwin's film contained 'live single round'
    Read more At:
    https://www.aninews.in/news/entertainment/hollywood/union-claims-prop-gun-on-alec-baldwins-film-contained-live-single-round20211022221644/

^ Not the only site reporting this. but I couldn't find it on Reuters news. but Miami Harold has reported it. WTF. Someone at the NRA probably rigged the gun because of Alec's anti gun stance?

or will THAT be the conspiracy theory?
    He should be charged with manslaughter...anyone with event a smattering of education on firearms knows you ALWAYS check your weapon before doing anything...especially pointing it at someone and firing it...(which you should never do anyway)...why they have to use weapons that can actually fire live rounds is beyond me in this day and age of CGI, you can easily comletely disable a gun and just add the muzzle flash etc in post production.

Manslaughter that fella.
    Im not obsessed you're Obsessed. stop fucking with my Router, Lanny. or whoever
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He should be charged with manslaughter…anyone with event a smattering of education on firearms knows you ALWAYS check your weapon before doing anything…especially pointing it at someone and firing it…(which you should never do anyway)…why they have to use weapons that can actually fire live rounds is beyond me in this day and age of CGI, you can easily comletely disable a gun and just add the muzzle flash etc in post production.

Manslaughter that fella.

I told Gigi I would like to invent a prop gun that sounds real, shoots light for mussle flash and maybe a flint-stone to create sparks coming out of the barrel stock. I agree. it's retarded. not only that, but they never use the actual gun sounds while filming. it would shock the mic and deafen it. they always add sounds in post productions.
Jump to Top