User Controls

Lanny stop giving out my IP or stop

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    someone deleted my modem driver. someone is DdOSing me too. its only when I log on here. What is the deal?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how do you know someone is DDOSing you
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready my modem driver

did you post this in the mid 90s?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by troon did you post this in the mid 90s?

computers today have wireless modems. those modem cards with wireless and ethernet and require drivers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra how do you know someone is DDOSing you

Behavior. also netstat. and the software I have (suspect DdOS attack)
    you're imagining things again
    Originally posted by aldra you're imagining things again

I could hear it and I was looking at the router too (The cable router) and it wasn't blinking right. and my computer is gurgling and then we hear a "Pop" and the power strip surged and then reset the modem. and the netstat and software showed DdOS activity.

this happened once before, and when I checked the IP it was linked to MO. NETSTAT -NOA and CalCom
    I heard people can also get into a bios and slow down your CPU fan and weird shit. underclocking it I guess
    Have you tried turning it on and off again?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Have you tried turning it on and off again?
    TCP showed the attack.

I have yes. thanks.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I could hear it and I was looking at the router too (The cable router) and it wasn't blinking right. and my computer is gurgling and then we hear a "Pop" and the power strip surged and then reset the modem. and the netstat and software showed DdOS activity.

the blinking changes when the line desyncs, DOS or any other traffic doesn't make a difference

nor does it affect your power strip

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready this happened once before, and when I checked the IP it was linked to MO. NETSTAT -NOA and CalCom

that doesn't tell you anything relevant here

N doesn't bother resolving addresses to hostnames so it's quicker
    O shows you the pid of whatever opened the port
    A shows you listening ports, not just connected ones

just a lot of useless info
    stop being a schizo piece of shit loser
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready someone deleted my modem driver. someone is DdOSing me too. its only when I log on here. What is the deal?

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I could hear it and I was looking at the router too (The cable router) and it wasn't blinking right. and my computer is gurgling and then we hear a "Pop" and the power strip surged and then reset the modem. and the netstat and software showed DdOS activity.

this happened once before, and when I checked the IP it was linked to MO. NETSTAT -NOA and CalCom

thats called a schizo episode you fucking retard. You are slowly losing your sanity like wariat or cock nose thats all you are is a fucking joke walking meme like them. Nobody takes you seriously.

Your capacity to be a normal human was lost many years ago before anyone here knew you. You will always be a joke even if you had 100 million dollars you would be like OKAY GUYS LETS ALL MEET IN NEW YORK TO CRACK THE JEFF HUNTER CASE WIDE OPEN and nobody would show up to hang out in your 10million new york condo loft with caviar and cocaine because you're a fucking schizo weirdo
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Have you EVER said ANYTHING good about anyone?

You seem to be just one miserable human.
    Originally posted by stl1 Have you EVER said ANYTHING good about anyone?

You seem to be just one miserable human.

EXACTLY totse 2k if you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up and end your life, seriously i'm not joking. Nobody would be shocked, least of all your family. They have probably been expecting it for a long time.

I'm tired of you making up little faggot stories in your head about peoples location, you don't know shit. Come visit me in MY city if you want to talk shit or think you know what the fuck goes on here. You would end up in the hospital with no wallet or shoes after a few hours on my block pal .

I don't talk about your shitty faggot state of california because I know it's full of all communists and cucks like you who thinks cocaine should be illegal and sincerely believes your government ISN'T a hebrew communist conspiracy
    He said something good about me last week (re: the 3D printing help/discussion we had).
    nah im just kidding you're alright OP <3 god bless you hope your computer works
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Man, you're losing it. You quote me and then below talk about my state of California.

Last I checked, St. Louis was in Missouri.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lanny has his hands full trying to figure out how to not kill me and keep our lives together on a daily basis.

He 100% does not have time nor the interest to do what you’ve implicated here.
    Originally posted by stl1 Man, you're losing it. You quote me and then below talk about my state of California.

Last I checked, St. Louis was in Missouri.

Actually totse 2k lives in california please check your records you senile old fuck you don't know shit old man go watch more biden fox news and suck the mainstream media dick you bitch. I could punch your lights out with my FRESHLY VACCINATED ARM, kike.
Jump to Top