User Controls

Lanny get out here now!

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You're missing all the fun in the bay.

Massive atmospheric river on its way, it will luckily put out fires o
    but the bad news will be massive land slides from burned out hills. No roots = mudslides and houses rolling down the hills.

We can go looting. Finders keepers. Is your house on your land, No. It's not it's now in the middle of the street. What find is mine

Kidding. Stop talking so much, Lanny
    I thought lanny was in Georgia with Frala...or Louisiana, one of those hick states.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I thought lanny was in Georgia with Frala…or Louisiana, one of those hick states.

He is. but I'm in the bay. so I was saying he (and frala) should come out to watch the fun of this big storm coming in.

you dont understand what even 5 inches in 24 hours can do to California. thats not much in the flatter states but when it hits clay hills and mountains, it just collects in the valleys and you then can get 30 feet rise in rivers in just hours
    Thoughts and Prayers for our Californian friends...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thoughts and Prayers for our Californian friends…

do you really mean that?
    Of course.
    Lanny doesn't want anything to do with your faggot state full of faggots. There's a reason everyone from cali moves to Texas and if you aren't one of them YOU are the problem you are the leftist communists that stay behind. disgusting.
    FIX YOUR FUCKING ROADS~!!!!!!

STOP SPENDING THE MONEY ON GENDER RACE STUDIES IN SCHOOL YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Will the reservoirs that have been so low get filled or are they in southern California?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood FIX YOUR FUCKING ROADS~!!!!!!

STOP SPENDING THE MONEY ON GENDER RACE STUDIES IN SCHOOL YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST

Looking at that, it looks like a private road or a state park road. that is why it's like that. but then again, roads in Oakland look way worse. pothole wise. i fucked two tires up in less than 3 months. brand new
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Looking at that, it looks like a private road or a state park road. that is why it's like that. but then again, roads in Oakland look way worse. pothole wise. i fucked two tires up in less than 3 months. brand new

But you sure love to talk about how every country/state/city is worse than yours and EVERYONE should come to the GLORIOUS COMMUNIST UTOPIA OF CALIFORNIA where you can't own a firearm, your vote doesn't matter, your tires get shit fuked and everyone is gay or mexican.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood But you sure love to talk about how every country/state/city is worse than yours and EVERYONE should come to the GLORIOUS COMMUNIST UTOPIA OF CALIFORNIA where you can't own a firearm, your vote doesn't matter, your tires get shit fuked and everyone is gay or mexican.
    Y
    [video]https://
    [/video]
    No. I never did. I even stated things are getting worse out here. The city of Oakland rates 1 with 99% of American cities being better. San Francisco rates 2. That's really bad.

FBI reports Emeryville (neighbor city) is #1 worse as the smallest American town of 12000 people.

You must be doing drugs. What I said was my youth, life was good. But never Oakland. Oakland has been a violent city since the late 1950s from what people told me.

You should stop doing drugs.

www.neighborhoodscout.com

Go type in city, click the handcuff icon, scroll down to Index Number. Lower is bad. 1 is the worse.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You should stop doing drugs.

Domn't you snort your meds? Which is legal METH???? I only smoke weed so you are more of a junkie than me also I don't drink or take psychotics or anti psychotics like you.

the only drug I take is the VAXC
    Chicago is Crime Index 8. 8??? That's shocking it's not a 1

The Bronx NY is 19. That's insane. It's safer in the Bronx then this small area anex of Berkeley we live in which is 8. Was 16 two years ago. Now we're 8.
    Detroit isn't even a 1. It's 2 like San Francisco. Because The once America's Friendliest city of my youth is now the same as fucking Detroit is.

However, we have beautiful views and ocean blowing fresh air most of the time.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Domn't you snort your meds? Which is legal METH???? I only smoke weed so you are more of a junkie than me also I don't drink or take psychotics or anti psychotics like you.

the only drug I take is the VAXC

I never have. I think I was joking. Why would I snort salt up my nose? Would burn like all hell. I take them as directed. You're a fucking weirdo with a greasy face all of the time. Your mannerism isn't very Canadian. It's rude with 0 apologies. And sexually you're confused as fuck all
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I take them as directed.

I am calling bullshit lol.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Your mannerism isn't very Canadian. It's rude with 0 apologies. And sexually you're confused as fuck all

You don't know shit about Canada bitch I'm from the mean streets of the praries and we don't fuck around like you communist leftist faggots in California. You're the one that's confused and mentally challenged.

If you came around any of the streets or hoods I call home you would get rolled and raped so fast your stupid weak American ass would end up 6 feet buried under the snow with your passport burnt and your coat missing bitch

Originally posted by frala I am calling bullshit lol.

Why would you. I have it in my medicine box with my thyroid and baby aspirin and other meds. You think I chop them all up and snort it all?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Why would you. I have it in my medicine box with my thyroid and baby aspirin and other meds. You think I chop them all up and snort it all?

REAL men take a full dose of asprin everyday.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson REAL men take a full dose of asprin everyday.

No because studies showed baby aspirin 86mg thins the blood just enough to stop platelets from sticking in narrow arteries.
Jump to Top