User Controls

Joe Biden"s Wife and Daughter Were Killed.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    That dude takes up way too much space in your limited sized brain.
    Originally posted by Solstice That dude takes up way too much space in your limited sized brain.

Why you so triggered?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Why you so triggered?

It appears to this neutral observer YOU are the triggered one
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Why you so triggered?

That's fucking rich coming from the dude who posts about the same shit every fucking day in a seething rage.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It appears to this neutral observer YOU are the triggered one

Neutral? That is probably the only funny thing you have ever posted.

Originally posted by Solstice That's fucking rich coming from the dude who posts about the same shit every fucking day in a seething rage.

I have no rage on the topic. But it is midly amusing when one of you losers ascribe an emotional state to others and react as if it's true.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Neutral? That is probably the only funny thing you have ever posted.

I have no rage on the topic. But it is midly amusing when one of you losers ascribe an emotional state to others and react as if it's true.

State of triggeredness confirmed.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Neutral? That is probably the only funny thing you have ever posted.

You project so hard it's pathetic.
    Originally posted by Solstice You project so hard it's pathetic.

Do you think typing that makes it true?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    What the hell is wrong with you OP? The guy's wife and daughter were killed. Have some heart.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What the hell is wrong with you OP? The guy's wife and daughter were killed. Have some heart.

I know think how his wife and daughter must feel after finding out they were killed. I'm sorry it was very insensitive of me.
Jump to Top