User Controls

Smoking Girls

What do you think of females that smoke?. I work with this girl around my age and she smokes and I find it so damn sexy, her and my female boss always smoke together. I think it's hot. It reminds me of being in the 50's or something. I swear I almost smoke just so I can watch this girl smoke.

I also think her coughing is sexy. Theres a few other girls that smoke and I find them way more attractive than the non smokers.

bling bling Dark Matter
    IS THT WEED
    it's disgusting. second biggest turn off after being fat.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I think it's sexy as fuck
    I don't like it
    Only if they use a cigarette holder. Those never should have went away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If a saw a chick less than 40 years old using a cigarette holder I'd display a 5-second power cringe and jam it down her throat.

FAGGOT!!!
    cuz you don't have any sense of class
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have the greatest sense of class, actro. People from all over the world call me and ask me about my sense of class. China absolutely loves my sense of class. If I have a sense of anything it's definitely class.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ I have the greatest sense of class, actro. People from all over the world call me and ask me about my sense of class. China absolutely loves my sense of class. If I have a sense of anything it's definitely class.

I was going to ask you how you do a 'power cringe' but I think I just did
    God damn she's sexy. Also most female smokers are skinny.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I smoke, my mom smokes, my gf smokes. It's probably Freudian.
    Uh oh... My mom smokes too.
    Originally posted by Actor Only if they use a cigarette holder. Those never should have went away.

That plus a black veil hat... *BOING*
    Oooh yeah
Jump to Top