User Controls

FBI confirms: Remains found are Brian Laundrie

frala Avant garde shartist
    https://apnews.com/article/florida-8d1dcb0c133eb63e6be8f5335ca5f8ad
    Technologist victim of incest
    Think he killed himself?
    Yes
    They're feeding you total bullshit. They would have used DNA for any match, not teeth. The body and area just happened to be submerged in a matter of two months, so that's why they missed it before. Yeah, right. This whole thing was just another make-believe psyop with crisis actors from day one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    FBI confirms: Gabby Petito is a likeable seeming white girl of above average attractiveness

10 billion poor ugly brown people died while you were making this thread, frala, shame on you, where is their justice?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by frala Yes

That was my first thought, but with all the odd angles to this story….it got me thinkin🤷‍♀️
    Originally posted by Sudo FBI confirms: Gabby Petito is a likeable seeming white girl of above average attractiveness

10 billion poor ugly brown people died while you were making this thread, frala, shame on you, where is their justice?

Hey if the media would report it I promise you I would follow it. I love watching people get murdered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ They're feeding you total bullshit. They would have used DNA for any match, not teeth. The body and area just happened to be submerged in a matter of two months, so that's why they missed it before. Yeah, right. This whole thing was just another make-believe psyop with crisis actors from day one.

teeth would be much quicker to match if they already thought they knew who it was and just needed to confirm

I don't know who you're talking about though
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ They're feeding you total bullshit. They would have used DNA for any match, not teeth. The body and area just happened to be submerged in a matter of two months, so that's why they missed it before. Yeah, right. This whole thing was just another make-believe psyop with crisis actors from day one.

Yeah, clearly this is all an attempt to cover up an extraterrestrial visitation
    Are you saying extraterrestrial now instead of “aliens” after the whole Demi Lovato thing or wut?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by frala Hey if the media would report it I promise you I would follow it. I love watching people get murdered.

Break the news you want to see
    Hey let’s not undue years of therapy and all this medication.
    RIP

They are both reunited in heaven now...her whining and crying and Brian beating the fuck out of her for eternity.
    Oof
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, clearly this is all an attempt to cover up an extraterrestrial visitation

I prefer the term "little green men".
    dog the bounty hunter was digging in the woods for a week he ran into town covered in mud barking at all the cars until one pulled over to see the former A%E star on his hands and knees growling in the direction of Bryan Laundry's remains

"WHAT IS IT BOY YOU FIND SOMETHING??? LITTLE TIMMY STUCK DOWN THE WELL?"

they gave him lots of scooby snax for this victory truly an american heroe

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, clearly this is all an attempt to cover up an extraterrestrial visitation

Was there any evidence of anal probing?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by stl1 Was there any evidence of anal probing?

Well there’s spectral’s bloody asshole, but the men responsible might have been big and black instead of little and green.
    Apparently Brian just pulled a bunch of his teeth out and tossed em in a swamp somewhere. He’s still alive and going to live in Paris with Joe Goldberg. His family is not going to have a funeral.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Plot twist: Gabby was actually the killer, Brian just got sick of covering up her murders and decided to lean into his librarian fetish.
Jump to Top